Platform Low Lift Pallet Truck
High-volume pallet movement to keep operations moving
The Yale MP20 pedestrian pallet truck is designed with a variety of ergonomic and productivity-enhancing features to keep pallet loads moving in a variety of applications.
- Ergonomic advantages
- Major productivity
- Built to last
Built to last
In high-throughput logistics operations, lift truck operators must perform at their peak, all shift long. The MP20 delivers ergonomic advantages to help maximize labor efficiency.
- Ergonomically designed mid-mount control handle with cushioned return spring plus a large, turn-table steel bearing for improved manoeuvrability with reduced steering effort
- Short tilt control arm which delivers a tight turning radius
You need to be at the top of your game, whether loading and unloading, cross-docking or otherwise. The MP20 is designed to provide the versatile performance your operation needs to meet demand all shift long.
- Electromagnetic Park Brake with Service Override
- Three User Selectable Performance Modes
- Hour Meter and Battery Discharge Indicator with Lift Interrupt
- Creep Speed “Turtle” Button
The MP20 is a pallet truck you can depend on to keep operations moving, complete with smart features and build quality to be a dependable solution.
- Impact-Resistant, Ergonomically Designed, Mid-Mount Control Handle with Cushioned Return Spring
- Mold-On Polyurethane Drive Tyre
- Operating Temperatures: 0 to 49°C
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||AST (wide / long)||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|MP20||2000kg||130mm||1780 / 1980mm||24V / 230Ah(V/Ah)||528-530kg|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.