Platform Low Lift Pallet Truck
High-volume pallet movement to keep operations moving
The Yale MP20 pedestrian pallet truck is designed with a variety of ergonomic and productivity-enhancing features to keep pallet loads moving in a variety of applications.
- Ergonomic advantages
- Major productivity
- Built to last
Built to last
In high-throughput logistics operations, lift truck operators must perform at their peak, all shift long. The MP20 delivers ergonomic advantages to help maximize labor efficiency.
- Ergonomically designed mid-mount control handle with cushioned return spring plus a large, turn-table steel bearing for improved manoeuvrability with reduced steering effort
- Short tilt control arm which delivers a tight turning radius
You need to be at the top of your game, whether loading and unloading, cross-docking or otherwise. The MP20 is designed to provide the versatile performance your operation needs to meet demand all shift long.
- Electromagnetic Park Brake with Service Override
- Three User Selectable Performance Modes
- Hour Meter and Battery Discharge Indicator with Lift Interrupt
- Creep Speed “Turtle” Button
The MP20 is a pallet truck you can depend on to keep operations moving, complete with smart features and build quality to be a dependable solution.
- Impact-Resistant, Ergonomically Designed, Mid-Mount Control Handle with Cushioned Return Spring
- Mold-On Polyurethane Drive Tyre
- Operating Temperatures: 0 to 49°C
In in duis.
Elit, exercitation eu in adipisicing mollit velit non consequat, laborum. Enim minim ad reprehenderit occaecat magna amet, ea commodo veniam. Lorem aliqua, esse minim dolor in quis deserunt laborum, voluptate. Ipsum in qui labore ex exercitation irure excepteur veniam, do. Excepteur deserunt ut reprehenderit in consequat, sint minim aute ad. Fugiat eu voluptate labore nulla in ullamco officia tempor qui. Velit cillum reprehenderit incididunt deserunt irure commodo nostrud fugiat et. Id dolore eiusmod incididunt occaecat consectetur adipisicing sint anim esse. Proident, deserunt aliquip in dolore non sit elit, enim consectetur. Minim voluptate ullamco ea esse ut aute dolor laboris do