Very Narrow Aisle Man Up Turret Trucks
Productive lift trucks for high-density warehousing
The Yale MTC very narrow aisle series provides the ergonomics, stability and performance necessary for maximum productivity in high-density warehousing.
- Ergonomics and stability
- Ultimate performance
- Service and dependability
Ergonomics and stability
Service and dependability
Reaching your performance goals requires operators to be comfortable and confident at great height. Whether seated, standing, order picking or full pallet handling, the MTC provides a secure, productive environment.
- Tri and quad-form masts provide exceptional torsional rigidity, for stability and confidence all the way up to 55 feet high
- Adjustable controls and infinitely variable armrests for low effort operation and ideal operating position to fight fatigue all shift long
- Seat-side joystick controls enable simultaneous operation of travel, cabin lift and lower, auxiliary functions and fork lift, lower and rotation
- High backrest and recessed swivel seat flips up for standup operation
- Pedal-free floor eliminates trip points with non-slip mat
High density warehouses are exercises in efficiency, with layouts that maximize available space. The MTC series is designed to maximize productivity in high, narrow aisle configurations.
- AC Power provides fast travel speeds, power lowering, strong acceleration and more responsive changes in direction
- Smart-Glide™ continuous height sensing system provides step-less speed control by optimizing travel speed and acceleration based on fork heights
- Turret head rotates 180 degrees, helping operators easily service both sides of the aisle and maximizing storage density
Distrubution centers have tight spaces - and tight margins. You need a narrow aisle solution you can depend on, that keeps maintenance time and costs in check. The MTC series is designed to require less maintenance, and when it is necessary, they make service a breeze with easy access.
- One-piece hood with gas-assist lifting cylinders in the rear offers easy access to all motors and controllers
- Extended service intervals, now up to 1,000 hours due to pressure side filter indicators, electric steering and reduced electrical connections
- Brushless AC motors help reduce maintenance, and offer grater efficiency than DC motors by eliminating arching, sparking and brush dust
- Auto deceleration system improves brake life by automatically slowing the truck when the throttle pedal is released
- Top battery access lid enables fast in-truck battery maintenance
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Platform Height||AST||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|MTC13||1300lbs||10880||9225||1600||48V / 700-840Ah||6701|
|MTC15 L||1500lbs||16970||16890||1600||80V / 840Ah||7921|
|MTC10||1000lbs||7740||6085||1600||48V / 560-700Ah||6276|
|MTC15 S||1500lbs||12380||10725||1600||80V / 560AH||7140|
|MTC13 L||1300lbs||12380||10725||1600||48V / 1085Ah||7034|
|MTC13 80||1300lbs||10880||9225||1600||80V / 420Ah||6702|
|MTC15 M||1500lbs||12950||11295||1600||80V / 700Ah||7686|
Nisi eiusmod nulla.
Labore sunt aute pariatur, quis sit aliquip laboris occaecat aliqua. Exercitation minim qui quis nulla sed ea proident, ut tempor. Consectetur et sunt ut enim elit, magna cillum pariatur, proident. Magna aute velit lorem quis cillum ex adipisicing officia ut. Reprehenderit est dolor laborum, fugiat ad eiusmod voluptate ut aute. Veniam, in mollit sed anim quis laborum, irure ut nostrud. Fugiat ut pariatur, velit nisi nostrud lorem sint dolore aute. Adipisicing fugiat do cillum dolor duis culpa cupidatat magna nulla. Id laboris nisi aliqua, in voluptate non in ut ut. Duis consectetur non aute sint labore laborum, in incididunt enim