4 Wheel IC Forklift Pneumatic Tire
Excellent efficiency in heavy-duty applications
Ideal for indoor and outdoor heavy duty applications, the GDP/GLP60-80VX series provides the durability and versatility you need to get the job done, best suited for the paper, steel, machinery and fabricated metal industries.
- Customizable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Simple serviceability
- Attachment options
- High performance engine
Customizable for the application
Reduced cost of operation
High performance engine
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customizable with packages for your specific application, including the necessary power and performance for heavy-duty applications.
- PSI 4.3L V-6 LPG
- Kubota 3.8L high output diesel
- Kubota 3.8L DOC diesel
- Electronic Poweshift - two-speed forward and two-speed reverse with hydrualic inching
- Techtronix 332 - three-speed forward and two-speed reverse for additional travel speed and gradeability with the Auto Deceleration System that slows the truck when the accelerator pedal is released
- Cowl-mounted mechanicel levers - easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Accutouch electro-hydraulics - fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort, excellent right-side access
The GP-VX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity high, all shift long.
- Hi-Vis™ mast and overheard guard design offer clear operator visibility
- Optional cab with or without air conditioning
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Infinitely adjustable steer column helps operators of all sizes find comfortable operating position
- Low step height, increased shoulder clearance and easy right-side access for simple entry and exit
The GP-VX series not only requires less maintenance, it's designed to make service easy when necessary - reducing related time and cost.
- Cowl-to-counterweight access makes servicing fast and convenient
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager supervises fast direction changes that reduce drive tire spin and tire wear
- Auto deceleration system (standard on the Techtronix transmission) reduces brake usage and associated wear and maintenance
- Innovative cooling system enables lower operating temperatures with excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high volume tunnels
- Radiator is 100% shock-mounted for long service life
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, enable entire truck to be pressure washed
The Veracitor series offers a variety of attachment packages to provide the right tool to drive lasting productivity in your operation.
- Carriage mounted side-shifting fork positioner - handle a variety of pallet widths, avoiding the need to make frequent stops and reposition forks by hand
- Rotator attachment - secure, 360- and 180-degree rotation of food ingredients, liquid metal, chemicals, waste and scrap
- Bale clamp attachment - wide selection of opening ranges and arm dimensions for efficient transportation of pulp, waste and recycled paper, aluminum and clothing bales
High performance heavy-duty industrial engines deliver power efficiently with 500-hour service intervals. All engines feature cast iron blocks and five main bearing design with exhaust valve seats to ensure long operating life. Engines are fully isolated from the frame and axle resulting in low vehicle noise and vibration levels. Super quick glow plugs allow the engine to start quickly and reliably under cold conditions, delivering a cleaner exhaust by advancing the fuel injection timing based on water temperature. In addition, new performance optimisation developments are included such as cooling on demand, load sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternate engine idle speed to help further reduce the total fuel consumption in most applications. The energy-efficient ECO-eLo performance mode reduces energy consumption by up to 15% compared with previous generation engines and without compromising productivity.
Sit amet, irure.
Non in eu.
Sit do ad in ex proident, mollit cillum labore fugiat. Reprehenderit in do in sed velit pariatur, est anim nisi. Est ut proident, esse id ipsum ullamco ut aliquip irure. Laborum, in in sint labore ullamco sunt deserunt dolor commodo. Eu irure dolore duis amet, elit, sint nisi non ea
Dolore tempor sed anim lorem magna nulla elit, nostrud officia. Est in cillum magna ut dolor elit, ad quis mollit. Velit nisi aliquip adipisicing excepteur ex occaecat labore veniam, in. Aute commodo proident, occaecat sit fugiat exercitation est amet, sed. Irure eiusmod enim occaecat in sed in nisi id fugiat
Nisi eiusmod nulla.
Labore sunt aute pariatur, quis sit aliquip laboris occaecat aliqua. Exercitation minim qui quis nulla sed ea proident, ut tempor. Consectetur et sunt ut enim elit, magna cillum pariatur, proident. Magna aute velit lorem quis cillum ex adipisicing officia ut. Reprehenderit est dolor laborum, fugiat ad eiusmod voluptate ut aute. Veniam, in mollit sed anim quis laborum, irure ut nostrud. Fugiat ut pariatur, velit nisi nostrud lorem sint dolore aute. Adipisicing fugiat do cillum dolor duis culpa cupidatat magna nulla. Id laboris nisi aliqua, in voluptate non in ut ut. Duis consectetur non aute sint labore laborum, in incididunt enim
Ea ut exercitation sint nulla non aute sunt esse culpa.