High Capacity Cushion Tire Internal Combustion Forklift
Pegasus Elite Series - ICE
Designed for industrial applications, the Pegasus Elite high-capacity counterbalanced cushion tire series includes 10 different models, features lifting capacities from 20,000 to 50,000 pounds and offers compact versions. Multiple mast, carriage and fork combinations are available on the standard chassis to suit a wide range of applications and industries, including metals, automotive stamping and manufacturing.
PG-200, PG-200C, PG-250, PG-250C, PG-300, PG-300C, PG-350, PG-400, PG-400C, PG-500
DESIGNED FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
High Capacities in a Standard Footprint
Excellent Visibility & Ergonomics
Pegasus Elite series is designed for higher capacities in a standard foot print and design. Strategically built for environments that require forks for standard loads while maintaining unmatched performance throughout the day and its lifetime.
- Designed with an all steel frame and stacked counterweights, a larger tank to replace cooling system, standard knuckle steering for tighter turn radius, and standard engine.
- The drive axle is designed to provide long service life and marginal downtime.
- The mast incorporates a wide, upright spread to allow for easy and precise load spotting.
- Large steps, easy to reach rails, and exits from both sides of the truck allow for effortless ingress and egress.
- The spacious operator compartment boasts a clear view mast with a low profile chassis to allow driver to see the fork tips, enabling the highest visibility.
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.