Internal Combustion Forklift Pneumatic Tyre
Mid-range IC counterbalance
The MX Series forklift trucks are engineered to provide reliable, long lasting performance and durability. Built in the UK and backed by a regional dealer network which shares the manufacturer’s commitment to Yale® maintenance and parts support that is highly dependable – and highly competitive over the whole life of the truck.
The single-speed powershift transmission delivers smooth direction changes to maximise efficiency and deliver competitive fuel consumption figures.
The MX series is manufactured through ISO9001 certified processes and offers:
- Variety of engine options (diesel, LPG and dual-fuel)
- Lower cost of ownership
- Superior ergonomics
- Operator comfort
- An extensive dealer network
- Aftermarket service and support
Your goal is to move more loads in less time. The MX series can help you - and we can prove it. When tested against its top competitor, the Yale MX delivered results.
- Use up to 14.4% less fuel - that's 0.23 gallons less per hour, which adds up to big savings - as much as 1818 litres over 2,000 hours of operation
- Move up to 2.9% more loads - that's three more loads per hour, which adds up to 6,000 more loads over 2,000 hours of operation
- Get up to 20.4% more power - most forklifts can handle 15% grades, but the toughest grades require even more power - and the Yale MX has proven power, with over 800 more pounds of drawbar pull in competitive testing
Get the best-fit, productivity enabler your operation has been looking for, packed with a variety of features to match the job at hand.
- Adjustable drive modes to either maximize fuel economy or turn up productivity to match application needs
- Foot directional control pedal enables hand-controls-free directional control so that operators can maximize productivity, making adjustments as they move
- Side-shifting fork positioner (optional) - enables faster fork adjustment to keep operators moving to the next task
Reduce fatigue and keep productivity high. The MX series offers a wide range of ergonomic and technology driven features developed based on years of operator feedback to boost comfort, awareness and performance.
- Hi-Vis™ mast - maximum visibility through mast, so operators are confident and well aware of their surroundings
- Isolated drivetrain - minimize the effect of vibration and road-borne shocks to help reduce fatigue
- Accutouch mini-lever e-hydraulic controls (optional) - provides low effort, fingertip control of hydraulic functions and horn
- Three-point entry design - Moulded hand grip, armrest/hip restraint and large open non-slip step with low height for easy access all shift long
Your operation must keep moving, no matter what. The Yale MX is a cost-effective truck tailored for your operation.
- Cast drive and steer axles - robust design ready to stand up to even the most abusive environments
- Hi-Vis™ mast assembly - visibility and long-lasting durability, with details like sectioned hoses for repair without complete replacement and unique sheaves to prevent kinking
- Pre-lubed and sealed load rollers - canted to resist forward, backward and lateral forces without the need for periodic adjustment or shimming
You need reliable performance at a price that doesn't bust budgets. The Yale MX series is designed for not only simple serviceability, but to require less maintenance to begin with. That keeps operations moving and maintenance bills to a minimum.
- Cowl-to-counterweight access makes it easier to carry out vital servicing tasks
- Coil-over-plug ignition eliminates spark plug wires and the need for periodic replacement
- Continuous Stability System - completely maintenance-free system that allows articulation over uneven surfaces to minimize truck lean and enhance lateral stability
- Extended service intervals - Engine coolant change and hydraulic oil change intervals are 4,000 hours
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|GDP/GLP30MX||3000kg||500mm||5815mm||2324mm||1206mm||4690kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG||Powershift 1-speed|
|GDP/GLP20MX||2000kg||500mm||6000mm||2178mm||1140mm||3750kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG||Powershift 1-speed|
|GDP/GLP25MX||2500kg||500mm||6000mm||2236mm||1140mm||4080kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG||Powershift 1-speed|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Fleet solutions allow customers to focus on their core business
Understand customers’ business and selecting the right forklift truck, as well as providing the most comprehensive support and service in the industry.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specialises in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.
Yale®-approved means quality
Yale®-approved means quality parts you can count on, available when you need them and at a competitive price. From our rigorously-tested Genuine Yale® Parts to our vast selection of parts and accessories for most makes and models of lift trucks, you can count on your authorised Yale® Dealer to keep your lift truck fleet running efficiently and cost effectively.