Electric Four-Wheel Cushion Tire Truck
Handle heavy loads for indoor pallet storage, retrieval and transportation
The ERC-VH series is your electric solution for heavy lifting. It offers the power of an ICE but the efficiency of an electric, with the ergonomics and toughness to handle the heaviest loads, all shift long.
- Stability for toughest loads
- Durability for demanding conditions
- Designed for comfort
- Ultimate productivity
- Low cost of ownership
Stability for toughest loads
Durability for demanding conditions
Designed for comfort
Low cost of ownership
Irregularly shaped or unwieldy loads are no problem for the ERC-VH series, built for superior stability even while lifting materials with long load centers.
- Yale Continuous Stability System reduces truck lean in turns, improving lateral stability and is completely maintenance free, with no controllers, no sensors and no extra wiring
- Innovative steer axle mounting design enables superior travel over uneven surfaces
- Trunnion-mounted masts reduce load distance, enabling improved long load center handling
- Load rollers canted at three degrees to resist forward and backward movement
Yale electric lift trucks must pass the same demanding 15-day environment test as ICE trucks, handling freezing temperatures, blistering heat, 30% grades and more. The ERC-VH is ready for loads up to 12,00 pounds in the most demanding conditions.
- ICE-like drive axle assemblly is designed with a cast ductile iron housing and full floating axle to withstand heavy loads
- Hydraulic components are industrial grade, including O-ring face seal fittings, hydraulic valves, fine micron filters and long-lasting hoist and tilt cylinders
- Mast channels built with one-piece, high-strength rolled steel
- CanBus electrical system offers strong performance and reduced wiring and electrical connections for improved reliability and excellent serviceability
Operator comfort enhances productivity and reduces fatigue. The ERC-VH prioritizes visibility, smooth, precise mast positioning, low-effort steering and human-engineerred controls to keep operators going strong, all shift long.
- Large, textured grab handles and deep, anti-skid steps for easy entry and exit
- Comfort-optimized seats, with no-cinch ELR seat belts and six inches of fore/aft adjustment with 13 latching positions
- Infinitely adjustable standard steering column through 26-degree range
- Rear drive handle with horn button
- Accutouch minilever electro-hydraulic controls (optional) offer shorter reach and throw, requiring considerably less effort to operate compared to mechanical levers
- Open floor plate design offers up to 11% more floor space
- Power-assisted braking reduces pedal effort, with ergonomic layout for greater comfort
The ERC-VH uses proven AC technology coupled with the Intellix VSM (vehicle systems manager) to provide enhanced performance through the usable battery discharge cycle.
- Selectable performance modes allow truck performance to be tailored to real-time conditions and operator skill
- AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds and fast lift and lower speeds
- Thermal management system enables high productivity while protecting key truck components
The largest share of money spent on a lift truck comes from operating costs, thrusting maintenance requirements, ease of service, durability and power costs front and center.
- AC traction and hydraulic motors completely eliminate brushes and rigging, reducing maintenance requirements and cost
- Disc brake system only requires periodic lubrication change at 4,000 hour intervals and automatically uses traction motor braking to reduce burden on service brakes
- Easy component access, including easily-removable floor plates and a rear-hinged hood that opens nearly 80 degrees
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|ERC120VH||5500kg||600mm||5750mm||2420mm||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah(V/Ah)||8824kg|
|ERC100VH||5000kg||500mm||5740mm||2341mm||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah(V/Ah)||8112kg|
|ERC100SVH||5000kg||500mm||5740mm||2240mm||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah(V/Ah)||8121kg|
|ERC080VH||4000kg||500mm||5550mm||2165mm||36V / 2300Ah - 48V / 1800Ah - 80V / 1000Ah(V/Ah)||7217kg|
Nisi eiusmod nulla.
Labore sunt aute pariatur, quis sit aliquip laboris occaecat aliqua. Exercitation minim qui quis nulla sed ea proident, ut tempor. Consectetur et sunt ut enim elit, magna cillum pariatur, proident. Magna aute velit lorem quis cillum ex adipisicing officia ut. Reprehenderit est dolor laborum, fugiat ad eiusmod voluptate ut aute. Veniam, in mollit sed anim quis laborum, irure ut nostrud. Fugiat ut pariatur, velit nisi nostrud lorem sint dolore aute. Adipisicing fugiat do cillum dolor duis culpa cupidatat magna nulla. Id laboris nisi aliqua, in voluptate non in ut ut. Duis consectetur non aute sint labore laborum, in incididunt enim
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.