Electric Straddle Stacker
Superior stacking and reliability on the loading dock
The MSW-E straddle stacker excels in applications where space is tight and you need a 2,500-4000-pound capacity to get the job done.
- Ergonomic design
- Built for productivity
- Maintenance friendly
Built for productivity
The Yale straddle stacker comes with key ergonomic features to reduce operator fatigue and keep them productive all shift long.
- Bottom-mounted tiller handle optimizes operating position and keeps steering effort low
- Centralized controls, with all functions located within easy reach on the handle
- Wraparound traction reversing switch provides large area of contact for secure, precise control
- Rotary throttle control offers maximum tactile feel
- Hi-Vis mast offers wide range of view to help operators maintain maximum control in tight spaces
The MSW-E not only helps keep operators fresh, it comes with features designed to help them get the most productivity out of every shift.
- Three performance modes enable operators to tailor truck performance to real-time demands
- Two battery compartment sizes allow operations to match battery and application requirements
- Stationary, separately activated drive motor and advanced transistorized hoist and traction controller to enhance truck performance
- Creep speed control (optional) improves maneuverability in tight spaces
- Auto Deceleration System reduces the need to manually apply service brake, activating when operators simple return throttle to neutral
Easy service access and maintenance help you spend more time moving product and less time out of service. The MSW-E is designed to make this happen, with several key features to allow easy service access and reduce maintenance requirements.
- Single power contactor reduces components that require service
- Integrated steer bearing and string guard in drive unit enable low maintenance
- Multi-function display (optional) provides batter charge state, truck hours, fault codes and lift interrupt warning
- Translucent hydraulic tank allows quick inspection of oil level
- Compartment cover is easy to remove for simple service access
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|MSW040E||1820kg||3200mm||24V / 255-510Ah(V/Ah)||2493kg|
|MSW030F||1361kg||3200mm||24V / 150-255Ah(V/Ah)||2230kg|
|MSW025F||1134kg||3200mm||24V / 150Ah(V/Ah)||1902kg|
In in duis.
Elit, exercitation eu in adipisicing mollit velit non consequat, laborum. Enim minim ad reprehenderit occaecat magna amet, ea commodo veniam. Lorem aliqua, esse minim dolor in quis deserunt laborum, voluptate. Ipsum in qui labore ex exercitation irure excepteur veniam, do. Excepteur deserunt ut reprehenderit in consequat, sint minim aute ad. Fugiat eu voluptate labore nulla in ullamco officia tempor qui. Velit cillum reprehenderit incididunt deserunt irure commodo nostrud fugiat et. Id dolore eiusmod incididunt occaecat consectetur adipisicing sint anim esse. Proident, deserunt aliquip in dolore non sit elit, enim consectetur. Minim voluptate ullamco ea esse ut aute dolor laboris do
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.