Electric Rider Pallet Truck
The Yale® electric rider pallet truck MP20XUX delivers a low cost of operation. These robust platform pallet trucks can optimize vehicle loading and unloading operations,
as well as boosting pallet transportation rates over short and long distances.
- Optimum Structural Design
OPTIMUM STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- Advanced AC control system eliminates the motor brushes, which limits maintenance requirements
- Low skirtings on main chassis
- Side battery roll-out system provides a convenient method for replacing batteries
- Built-in pressure relief valve helps protect the truck from overloading
- Emergency power disconnect switch
- Long handle reduces steering effort
- Emergency reversing system in handle
- Low speed switch in the handle
- Variable speed control
- Cold store configuration (option)
- Spring-loaded casters improve lateral stability on uneven floors and enhance truck performance and service life
- Formed heavy gauge steel provides maximum fork strength and longevity
- Pull rod design protects against bending
- Durable plastic covers
- CANbus technology reduces wiring complexity
- Low battery protection setting extends the battery life
- All pivot points have grease fittings and serviceable bushing, reducing component wear
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||AST (wide / long)||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|MP20XUX||2000kg||202mm||1960 / 2010mm||24V / 210Ah(V/Ah)||710kg|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.