Reach Truck with Moving Mast
Comfort and agility for reliable pallet handling
Experience ergonomic performance at its best with the Yale FBR13-18S(W)Z.
- Operator comfort
- Exceptional manoeuvrability
We know operator comfort is vital over long shifts, that’s why the Yale FBR13-18S(W)Z is equipped to meet operator needs in these demanding environments.
- A round shaped operator space which wraps flexibly around the operator
- A high back support helps to support the shoulders from the sides
- Low 250mm floor height helps reduce operator fatigue in work with frequent on-off application
There is no room for error in tight spaces. That is why operator confidence over performance and control is key.
- Travel and load handling operations are locked (disabled) when the operator leaves the operator compartment
- Acceleration is restricted while the forklift is turning preventing hazardous situations such as rollover
- The anti-rollback mechanism, prevents the forklift from rolling back when it starts from a stop on an upslope.
|Model||Load Capacity||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Overall Width|
|FBR13SZ||1250kg||1495mm||48V / 210Ah(V/Ah)||1090mm|
|FBR18SWZ||1800kg||1755mm||48V / 280Ah(V/Ah)||1190mm|
|FBR15SWZ||1500kg||1755mm||48V / 280Ah(V/Ah)||1190mm|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.