Narrow Aisle Reach Trucks
Serve storage locations several pallets high
With a 3,000-4,500-lb capacity range and single or deep reach capabilities, Yale® narrow aisle reach trucks combine the latest technology with next-level performance to help exceed expectations in high-density warehousing.
- Move more with less
- Operator comfort
- Best-in-class forward visibility
- Simplified service
Move more with less
Compared to competitors, you can increase productivity by as much as 7% per truck, per shift but use up to 20% less energy with Yale narrow aisle reach trucks.
- Cycle times – Industry-leading lift/lower speeds help shave seconds off each cycle
- Energy efficiency – Up to 20% less energy consumption than competitors means you can get more out of a single battery charge
- Capacity to height – The ability to lift heavier loads to greater heights allows you to truly take advantage of higher-level storage locations
- Double reach capabilities – Easily reach into storage positions that are two pallet loads deep, helping maximize storage density without compromising speed
- Return to center sideshift – Carriage automatically stops at center position, helping boost operator productivity and enable consistent performance
- Return to set tilt – Forks automatically set at predetermined tilt angle enabling consistent load placement, entry and exit positioning
Over the course of a shift, operator productivity can drop by as much as 30%. Yale narrow aisle reach trucks are meticulously designed around the operator with features to improve comfort and help reduce fatigue, delivering higher productivity and efficiency all shift long.
- Forward stance automotive steering – Natural steering familiarity in both directions can help shorten training time for new operators
- Operator sensing system – A pedal-free design gives operators more usable floor space than leading competitors, allowing the freedom to comfortably adjust stance
- Yale® Smart Ride floor (optional) – Suspended floor system alleviates up to 60% of shocks and vibrations transmitted to operator
- Adjustable armrest, backrest and steer tiller – Standard features to help operators find their ideal position
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|NR040DC||1800kg||6909mm||24-36V / 775-1395Ah(V/Ah)||5360kg|
|NR040EC||1800kg||11278mm||36V / 775-1240Ah(V/Ah)||5400kg|
|NDR030DC||1300kg||6909mm||24-36V / 775-1395Ah(V/Ah)||5590kg|
|NDR035EC||1500kg||11278mm||36V / 775-1240Ah(V/Ah)||6190kg|
|NR035DC||1500kg||6909mm||24-36V / 775-1395Ah(V/Ah)||5340kg|
|NR035EC||1500kg||11278mm||36V / 775-1240Ah(V/Ah)||5400kg|
|NR045EC||2000kg||11278mm||36V / 775-1240Ah(V/Ah)||5930kg|
|NDR030EC||1300kg||11278mm||36V / 775-1240Ah(V/Ah)||5650kg|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.