Electric 4 Wheel Cushion Tire
Fully integrated lithium-ion forklift for indoor and outdoor applications
The ERC050-060VGL has been engineered around a fully integrated lithium-ion battery to help free space in the operator compartment and maximize comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Lithium-ion advantages
- Spacious operator compartment
- Reduced truck weight
Spacious operator compartment
Reduced truck weight
The Yale ERP-VGL brings all the benefits of lithium-ion power to a counterbalanced truck, including:
- Zero battery maintenance requirements
- Consistent power delivery
- Long battery life
- Full charge in just over one hour
- FDA compliant, with no emissions in operation and no gassing during the charging process
The strategic design of the integrated lithium-ion battery helps free space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Open space under the seat provides operators greater freedom to position their feet during operation
- Lowered seat and floor plate allow easy entry and exit from the truck
- Additional head room accommodates taller seat with air suspension for a more comfortable ride
The Yale ERP-VGL weighs less than the equivalent lead-acid powered model. This overall reduction in truck weight improves acceleration and reduces energy consumption for long run times in demanding applications.
Additionally, a lower center of gravity enhances drive quality and improves maneuverability, especially through handling corners.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Weight|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov