4 Wheel IC Forklift Pneumatic Tire
Ideal for indoor and outdoor heavy duty applications
The GP135-170VX series provides the durability and versatility you need to get the job done, best suited for the paper, steel, machinery and fabricated metal industries.
- Customizable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Simple serviceability
- Attachment options
Customizable for the application
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customizable with packages for your specific application, including the necessary power and performance for heavy-duty applications.
- PSI 4.3L V-6 LPG
- Kubota 3.8L high output diesel
- Kubota 3.8L DOC diesel
- Electronic Poweshift - two-speed forward and two-speed reverse with hydrualic inching
- Techtronix 332 - three-speed forward and two-speed reverse for additional travel speed and gradeability with the Auto Deceleration System that slows the truck when the accelerator pedal is released
- Cowl-mounted mechanicel levers - easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Accutouch electro-hydraulics - fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort, excellent right-side access
The GP-VX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity high, all shift long.
- Hi-Vis™ mast and overheard guard design offer clear operator visibility
- Optional cab with or without air conditioning
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Infinitely adjustable steer column helps operators of all sizes find comfortable operating position
- Low step height, increased shoulder clearance and easy right-side access for simple entry and exit
The GP-VX series not only requires less maintenance, it's designed to make service easy when necessary - reducing related time and cost.
- Cowl-to-counterweight access makes servicing fast and convenient
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager supervises fast direction changes that reduce drive tire spin and tire wear
- Auto Deceleration System (standard on the Techtronix transmission) reduces brake usage and associated wear and maintenance
- Innovative cooling system enables lower operating temperatures with excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high volume tunnels
- Radiator is 100% shock-mounted for long service life
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, enable entire truck to be pressure washed
The Veracitor series offers a variety of attachment packages to provide the right tool to drive lasting productivity in your operation.
- Carriage mounted side-shifting fork positioner — handle a variety of pallet widths, avoiding the need to make frequent stops and reposition forks by hand
- Rotator attachment — secure, 360- and 180-degree rotation of food ingredients, liquid metal, chemicals, waste and scrap
- Bale clamp attachment — wide selection of opening ranges and arm dimensions for efficient transportation of pulp, waste and recycled paper, aluminum and clothing bales
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|GP135VX||6123kg||600mm||6197mm||3319mm||2082mm||8967kg||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|GP155VX||7030kg||600mm||6197mm||3388mm||2082mm||9480kg||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|GP155SVX||7030kg||600mm||6197mm||3388mm||2082mm||9480kg||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||Electronic Powershift 2-speed / Electronic Powershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.