Walk-behind counterbalanced solution for pallet stacking and retrieval
The MCW-E series comes in 2,500, 3,000 and 4,000-pound capacities, with ergonomics and maneuverability to optimize precision and operator productivity in the most demanding operations.
- Operator-friendly features
- Built for productivity
- Easy service
Built for productivity
Best-in-class ergonomic features come together to keep operators fresh, helping boost productivity in even the most demanding, long shifts.
- Bottom-mounted tiller handle design optimizes the operating position and reduces steering effort
- Consolidated control layout, with lift/lower, tilt and more all located on tiller handle
- Rotary throttle control designed for maximum tactile feel and reduced operator fatigue
Smartly designed features allow operators to harness the MCW-E series and take productivity to new heights.
- Three performance modes allow operators to tailor truck performance to the application
- Auto Deceleration System reduces the need to manually apply service brake to slow truck
- Creep speed control (optional) helps improve maneuverability in tight spaces
- Hi-Vis mast offers solid construction and excellent visibility to help boost operator performance
- Convenient tilting mast with flexibility of five degrees back and four degrees forward
The MCW-E is designed for easy service access and maintenance.
- One power contactor reduces components that require maintenance in the first place
- Durable compartment cover requires no tools to remove for easy service access
- Drive unit with integrated steer bearing and string guard for lower maintenance requirements and lasting durability
- Translucent hydraulic tank for quick inspection of oil level
- Multi-function display (optional) provides battery state of charge, truck hours, fault codes and lift interrupt warning
- Low battery lift interrupt to help avoid failure
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|MCW025E||1130kg||3200mm||24V / 375-510Ah(V/Ah)||1902kg|
|MCW030E||1360kg||3200mm||24V / 375-510Ah(V/Ah)||2230kg|
|MCW040E||1820kg||3200mm||24V / 375-510Ah(V/Ah)||2493kg|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.