Walkie Low Lift Pallet Truck
Efficient pallet transportation in tight spaces
The Yale MP20UX pallet jack offers a combination of maneuverability and configurability in a simple design to provide pallet movement in shipping containers, tailgate applications and other tight environments.
- Outstanding maneuverability
- Efficient operation
- Reduced service requirements
Reduced service requirements
Today's supply chains face greater volumes than ever, challenging them to make the most efficient use of space. The MP20UX is designed with a variety of features to work well in tight spaces.
- Small turning radius of 1335mm - 1405 mm
- Capable of driving even with tiller upright, helping greatly improve maneuverability in tight spaces
- Tiller head with maximum speed limit button for precise control
The MP20UX walkie pallet jack is packed with features and options to match operational requirements and prioritize lasting productivity and control.
- Variety of fork widths and lengths to meet operational requirements
- Self-adjusting caster wheels
- Built-in charger capable of plugging into standard wall outlet
- BDI and hour meter to track battery status and truck usage
- Emergency stop and belly button
- Designed with casters for greater stability
With a simple design that minimizes serviceable components from the start, the MP20UX is designed to provide reliable operation without requiring extensive maintenance.
- Brushless AC motor does not require maintenance
- Sealed, maintenance-free batteries avoid regular maintenance when charging
|AST (wide / long)
|2015 / 2065mm
|24V / 210Ah(V/Ah)
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.