HIGH CAPACITY LIFTING UP TO 16 TONNES
The GDP80-160DF/EF delivers a combination of ergonomics, power and durability in a robust platform designed for the most demanding duty cycles in paper, forest products, metals, produce, concrete and other industries.
- Efficient performance
- Operator comfort
- Maximum productivity
- Service and dependability
Service and dependability
In heavy duty applications, you need a lift truck with the power to get through the toughest challenges while avoiding high running costs.
- Stage V compliant engine with all the benefits that come with it. Such as combining a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), a Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) like AdBlue® and a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).The Tier 4 Final after-treatment package offers cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), a Selective Catalytic Reduction system (SCR) for NOx reduction, a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) for Particulate Matter (PM)
- For easy access and heat rejection, both after-treatment units are packed in one box and conveniently positioned on the outside of the truck.
- All this allows for compliance to the Stage V requirement without compromising on the Yale promised performance.
The DF/EF series is designed to keep operators comfortable and focused, for lasting productivity.
- Low step heights for easy entry and exit
- Low noise thanks to vibration dampeners for the powertrain
- High, open carriage and mast sections offer unobstructed view of fork tips
- Optional foot directional control pedal for quicker, smoother control of travel direction
- Optional Accutouch mini-lever e-hydraulic controls accompany the adjustable armrest for low-effort, fingertip control of hydraulic functions and horn
The DF/EF series delivers the performance you need to meet the highest performance benchmarks in tough duty cycles.
- Automatic throttle up provides automatic response to lift inputs from the operator when the lift lever is activated, with a controlled rev-up to keep the engine in the most efficient operating range
- Maximum travel speed of upto 30 km/hr (subject to model)
- Fast lifting and lowering speeds
- The DF/EF series offers the build quality, smart features and serviceability to keep performing, shift after shift.
- Sideways tilting cab offers unobstructed access to the engine and key components
- CAN bus connections help to reduce fault identification time
- Longer service intervals increase uptime and reduce service costs.
- Sturdy mast design
- Engine protection system monitors coolant, air intake temperatures and oil pressure
- Transmission system monitors pressure, temperature and forward/reverse lockout during changes in direction
- Efficient hydraulic system does not require engine speeds to run as high to extend component life
- Quad-cooler radiator design channels only cool air, not preheated air, across cores
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.