Platform High Lift Stacker
Efficient pallet handling performance packed with essential features
The Yale MSL15XUX combines both features and reliable performance. This low-maintenance truck can help increase productivity and reduce operational costs.
- Engineered for productivity
- Efficient operation
Stable and durable performance when you need it most
Engineered for productivity
Packed with essential and effective features to help you run your operation effectively, the MSL15XUX comes with standard inclusions:
- Maintenance free AC motors
- Multi-function display with BDI and hour meter
- Auto deceleration function makes operation more productive
- Variable speed control
Efficiency on the day is what matters for many lift truck operators, and this also extends to ease of serviceability. So the MSL15XUX meets this with some of the following standard features that include:
- Low voltage protection setting prolongs battery life time
- CANbus technology reduces wiring complexity and increases reliability
- The simple electronic components makes troubleshooting and servicing more efficient
- Hall-effect sensors reduce wear and increase the component life
|Model||Load Capacity||AST (wide / long)||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|MSL15XUX||1500kg||2480 / 2465 mm||24V / 240Ah(V/Ah)||1180kg|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.