Serve low-level order picking and horizontal transportation applications
MTR005-MTR007F tow tractors are engineered to efficiently carry out heavy duty tugging and tractor tasks, including low-level order picking and horizontal transportation.
- Productive performance
- Easy to service
Easy to service
With best-in-class ergonomics, the Yale MTR-E series helps you get the job done by reducing operator fatigue and improving productivity.
Spacious operator compartment with:
- Convenient floor-mounted switch for "rabbit" speed
- Removable, thick cushioned floormat
- Cushioned knee and back pads
- Low step height
Vertically adjustable control handle design provides full control of travel, steering and horn with optimum maneuverability.
- Steering column has three tilt positions
- Narrow width 17-inch handle
- Full rotary grip handle allows the operator to maintain full control of direction and speed
- Brake levers conveniently mounted on the control handle
- Large horn button
Yale tow tractors are built for dependable performance in tough applications.
- Separately Excited Motor (SEM) technology provides enhanced performance and reliable traction control
- Auto Deceleration System provides controlled deceleration when operator returns throttle to neutral, reducing fatigue and enhancing productivity
- Jaw-type coupler automatically latches and manually releases
- Robotically welded steel frame for strong, dependable performance
The MTR-E series trucks are designed with the smallest service details in mind. But, there’s nothing small about their service access, helping make servicing fast, easy and convenient.
- On-board diagnostics
- Fused traction controller
- Stationary traction motor eliminates cable flex
- Integral steer bearings lubricated in the drive unit oil bath
|Model||Load Capacity||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Overall Width|
|MTR005F||4535kg||1224mm||24V / 375-510Ah(V/Ah)||36.9mm|
|MTR007F||6803kg||1318mm||24V / 375-750Ah(V/Ah)||36.9mm|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.