- High quality original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts.
- Fully equipped maintenance and repair shops with extensive parts stock for a rapid turnaround.
- Fully equipped mobile service vehicles that deliver fast efficient maintenance solutions to you.
- Professional advice, from how to select the right piece of materials handling equipment, to choosing the best maintenance and servicing package.
- Short and long term rental plans to suit your business needs.
- A wide range of maintenance and servicing contracts to match the mix of your fleet, the nature of your business and your budget.
- Training for your technical staff.
- Tailored finance packages that make Yale materials handling equipment affordable
Maintaining your Yale® Equipment
Setting the standard in service
The key to maximizing uptime is subscribing to a maintenance plan offered through your authorized Yale dealer. Yale® dealers offer flexible, customized and comprehensive maintenance plans based on each lift trucks’ application, make, model and operating environment.
As single-source service providers, Yale® dealers hire only the best technicians. They have factory training, certification and experience to efficiently repair your Yale® lift truck and other makes of equipment to keep downtime to an absolute minimum.
Yale® certified technicians have the experience you’re looking for and the service plans you need to keep your operation running smoothly.
- The right answers, right away. The Yale ‘Help Desk’ is always there to provide answers to technical questions.
- Yale commitment to technical support, servicing, training and efficient parts supply is embedded in our ‘Customer First’ philosophy.
- The highest levels of after-sales support is our goal.
- Yale® dealers receive regular parts and servicing updates to keep them informed about the latest technology and innovations.
- Intensive ‘hands on’ product training is undertaken by every Yale dealer service technician accredited through the stringent Yale Academy programme.