- Yale® Financial Services (YFS) is the financial services arm of Yale Materials Handling Corporation, an industry leader in lift truck manufacturing. At YFS, financing Yale® lift trucks is our primary objective. Our specialized knowledge of Yale® products means that we can determine values, structure plans, and develop financing options better than other sources.
Yale®Financial Services specializes in financing your lift truck needs.
Our programs make it easy to acquire the use of a lift truck or an entire fleet.
- Extensive lift truck expertise to guide your acquisition
- Variety of flexible financing plans tailored to meet your company's specific needs
- Master lease - simplifies adding units
- Financing for new or used trucks, as well as other equipment
- Flexible programs through Yale Fleet and Yale National Accounts
- Whether your business wants the benefits of ownership through financing or the lower payments and tax advantages of leasing, Yale® Financial Services offers a comprehensive range of flexible financing plans to meet your company’s financial objectives. Check out our Yale® Financial Services brochure for more detail.
- Contact your local Yale® dealer to request a lease quote on a new Yale® lift truck. You can locate your local Yale® dealer by using our Dealer Finder tool. On the information form, please indicate your interest.
- Lease terms are typically between 12 and 60 months. Yale® Financial Services will consider longer terms on a case-by-case basis.
- While Yale® lift trucks are our main focus, we do offer financing and leasing options for other equipment sold through your local Yale® dealer.
- Yale® Financial Services does offer finance options for used Yale® lift trucks sold through your local Yale® dealer
- For Customer Service, please call 800-633-9253. Please have your account number available. For help online, click on the “My Account” tab at the home page of the Yale® Financial Services website. Once signed on, you will be allowed to view the current status of your account, see your payment history, print out current invoices, and much more.
- Often referred to as a True Lease or an Operating Lease, a Tax Lease lets you pay only for the portion of the truck’s economic life you use. The Lessor (YFS) will be treated by the IRS as the owner of the leased equipment for tax purposes. See the Yale® Financial Services brochure for more detail.
- A Capital Lease is “on balance sheet” financing while an Operating Lease is “off balance sheet” financing. For additional information, contact your accountant.
- Yes, Yale® Financial Services has the ability to incorporate a full maintenance contract with your local Yale® dealer along with your Yale® Financial Services lease contract. This enables you to make just one payment per month for both lease and maintenance. Contact your local Yale® dealer for a full maintenance quote on a new Yale® lift truck along with a lease payment through YFS.