Major Accounts Overview
One Source for Your Lift truck and Materials Handling Needs
If you have lift trucks in many different locations around the country or even the world, you could reduce your cost of operation with the help of Yale Major Accounts. This cost-effective solution will also help increase your operation's productivity.
Yale Major Accounts customers enjoy the convenience of dealing with one source for all their materials handling needs. No more diversity of pricing or a variety of lift trucks that need repair.
A Major Account Manager will evaluate your business and help develop a programme that makes sense for you - A programme that will assist you in maximising your operation's productivity. And you can be assured of support with the entire Yale® Dealer organisation and Yale Materials Handling behind you.
Ensuring your business runs like clockwork
Dedicated to providing a solution that meets financial, commercial and application needs, the Yale Major Accounts Team can help provide an answer to a multitude of fleet management and materials handling requirements.
- With a full product line, global manufacturing and distribution, Yale Major Accounts brings you a professional and personal approach to your specific needs.
- Our Yale Major Accounts team is strategically located in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and Spain with a support team based in Fleet, England.
- A close relationship with the Yale® independent network of authorised dealers ensures you will get local, fast, efficient response and smooth contract management.
- Working together we can provide you with a dedicated sales team to help with your operational materials handling requirements.
- You’ll benefit from a consistent distribution strategy through our global dealer network.
- Yale can offer you tailored flexible financing solutions through our partnership with a panel of financial service providers.
- We even have collaboration with attachment, accessory and specialist suppliers to meet very specific application needs, such as explosion-proof solutions.
PARTNERSHIPS THAT WORK.
Don’t just take Yales’s word for it.
Forklift trucks are an essential part of an operation for many international companies. Please see examples of work undertaken in partnership with some of our customers.
"The sealed bearings and wet disc brakes on the Veracitor eliminated our issue of baling wire damaging or shearing the braking system. I am also proud to say that our Veracitor has never overheated. The Veracitor’s features are absolutely imperative to keeping our business up and running – and the fact that they come standard help our bottom line."
-Adam Sinel - VP of Operations, Berger Recycling
"Leasing electric lift trucks was very important to us because electric is both environmentally and employee friendly. For the past 15 years we have leased our lift trucks from NITCO and are so happy with their products that we plan to continue renewing in the future"
-Tony DiFraia - Operations Manager, Homans Associates
"The reliability of our fleet is essential to the smooth running of our business. It is vital to have a maintenance contract that helps us to eliminate unnecessary downtime and maintain our reputation for being able to deliver on time, all of the time."
-Jonathan Styles - Purchasing Manager, Beatson Clark
"I am glad that we have the opportunity to implement such a broad cross-section of solutions for Bonduelle. Thanks to this, we are able to work together to test different options, build expertise, and provide valuable feedback to their factories, allowing us to constantly improve our service."
-Dariusz Czaplicki - Technical and Sales Consultant for Emtor