We spend countless hours interviewing and observing lift truck operators as part of our blueprinting process. We maintain an ongoing dialogue with our customers to better understand how they work and use their challenges to help drive the design and development of new equipment and features.
Uplifting solutions since 1875.
From traditional lift truck equipment to emerging technologies, our goal is to provide the solutions you need, when and how you need them
Yale combines a process of continuous improvement, technology and over a century of experience in the lift truck business to solve the most pressing materials handling challenges in today’s fast-evolving industry landscape. From traditional lift truck equipment to emerging technologies, our goal every day is to work with our nationwide dealer network to keep our focus forward and on the customer with the solutions you need, when and how you need them.
Ergonomic specialists within Yale engineering work with outside experts to account for the specific movements required to carry out lift truck operation, and integrate them into functional product designs. We also conduct customer surveys and research studies to understand the complexities of specific industries and materials handling applications.
Customer evaluation plays an important role in our process for developing new concepts, helping ensure lift truck features reflect user-based feedback.
In the early pilot phases, new features and equipment are rigorously tested and refined based on customer feedback regarding performance and operational characteristics to enable further enhancement prior to full-scale roll-out.
Wherever you are, Yale is sure to be nearby
Yale is a large, global organization, but not a cold, faceless one. Our global presence gives us the ability to build, develop and manufacture at scale and with consistent quality.
- Yale® materials handling equipment is designed, produced and marketed in 19 facilities worldwide, including 12 production facilities
- Product design and manufacturing processes are applied globally to improve effectiveness, share best practices and ensure consistency
- Supply chain and procurement functions leverage global market to source components and aftermarket parts that are both high quality and competitively priced
Our extensive regional presence gives us the agility to quickly respond to needs in the field and our local expertise provides a stronger, personal understanding of customer operations.
- Customers are served by over 100 dealers across the nation
- Yale helps coordinate materials handling purchases and services for large accounts that cross states, regions and countries
- We have sales offices and field sales representatives located all over our footprint to help manage dealers and customer accounts
Gold standard in sustainability
Yale plays a leading role in the materials handling industry’s shift to electrification and more environmentally sustainable products. Our first ever lift truck was a battery-powered model in 1920 and electrification continues to be at our core as we proactively address this environmentally conscious shift. By embracing social, environmental and economic health in every part of our organization, we are serving the long-term best interests of the company and our shareholders while helping contribute to solving challenges that impact our customers and our communities
Excellence is ingrained in who we are. At Yale, we are often recognized for not only our high-quality products and services, but our green solutions and manufacturing practices.