Reach Truck with Moving Mast
Serve elevated storage locations in efficient warehouse layouts
The Yale® moving mast reach truck is the versatile solution to help your operation reach higher, with seven models ranging in capacity from 3,000-5,500 pounds and numerous standard and optional features.
- High productivity
- Precise control
- Versatile technology
- Easy serviceability
The pace of commerce is fast - you need a reach truck that can keep up. The MR series provides higher travel and lift speeds, with creep speed capabilities for greater precision.
- Maximum travel speeds of 8.7 mph to power through longer hauls
- Fast mast lift speeds of 143 feet per minute and lifting heights up to 502 inches to achieve lower order cycle times
- Adjustable speed reduction in cornering and creep speed allow operators to precisely position the truck for optimum performance at close range
Whether working storage locations at great height or navigating tight, efficient warehouse layouts, the MR Series equips operators for maximum control and productivity.
- Ergonomic controls are located on the display and include push button 360-degree steering for greater control and more accurate positioning at the rack face
- High visiblity mast saves operators from constantly adjusting their line of sight
- Standard Accutouch mini-lever module with built-in controls maximizes operator familiarity, while additional functions are integrated into the armrest
- Optional auto-fork leveling and laser load positioning help enable consistent storage and load retrieval performance
You need to get the most out of a tight, competitive labor market. Equip your operators with the technology they need to be as productive as possible, whatever your unique challenges.
- Optional touch screen technology is an industry first, and includes PIN access, height pre-select, weight indication, lift interrupt override and creep speed selection
- Laser positioning allows the operator to work faster, safer and reduce risk of damage to products and racking
- Optional cold storage cabin features heated windows and cabin doors to maintain optimum conditions for the operator, so that a drop in temperature doesn't mean a drop in performance
The MR series is designed to require maintenance less often to begin with and for fast, simple service when it is necessary.
- Longer service intervals on key components, with 3,000 hour hydraulic oil and filter service and 7,500 hour transmission oil change intervals
- Advanced diagnostics and CANbus technology enables fast idenfitication of faults, including both operator error and equipment malfunction
- Get Home function allows operator to drive truck to appropriate place of repair should a problem occur - even if all other functions have come to rest
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||AST||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|MR16N||3500lbs||354||108.7 / 110.6||48V / 420-775Ah||15125|
|MR20 HD||4500lbs||501||112.2 / 114.3||48V / 700-930Ah||21506|
|MR16 HD||3500lbs||448||111.5 / 114.0||48V / 560-775Ah||19625|
|MR25||5500lbs||320||113.7 / 114.7||48V / 700-930Ah||19625|
|MR14||3000lbs||413||107.0 / 108.8||48V / 280-620Ah||15125|
|MR20||4500lbs||320||110.0 / 111.61||48V / 560-775Ah||17570|
|MR16||3500lbs||413||107.5 / 108.9||48V / 420-775Ah||15368|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.