Health & Pharma Distribution
Speed, quality and efficiency are critical
Patients and customers rely on your products to live comfortably. Don’t settle for just anyone to help you get them what they need.
Whether distributing pharmaceuticals, medical devices or consumer health products, you need reliable and advanced solutions to keep up.
From technologies to boost awareness and reduce incidents, to automated transport systems to efficient lift truck solutions, Yale has what you need to boost throughput and drive change.
See top health and pharma distribution trucks in action
Incidents, OSHA fines and downtime can be crippling. Make operational safety and security paramount.
Increase awareness and reduce incidents with Yale Reliant, a technology suite that automatically adjusts lift truck performance based on real-time conditions.
- Monitor and detect objects in the path of travel
- Detect tagged trucks and pedestrians in proximity (360˚)
- Monitor truck location, exclusion zones, lift height restrictions and more
- Adjust travel speeds and hydraulic functions while maintaining truck stability
Secure 20/20 vision
Know exactly what your trucks and operators are doing, and how they are performing with Yale Vision telematics.
- Receive usage metrics, impact detection and alerts
- Restrict truck access to approved operators only
- Enforce OSHA pre-shift checklist completion
- Impact camera option increases operator accountability
Labor shortages and turnover can bring distribution to a screeching halt – not to mention, cost you big time. And if your trucks aren’t powered to run at peak performance, productivity and uptime will suffer.
Help streamline workflows, increase throughput and adhere to the “rules of the road.” Scale up with Yale Robotics.
- Enhance picking accuracy and transport efficiency
- Provider greater obstacle and pedestrian detection
- Limit product touches and human error
- Improve retention by promoting skilled labor to more engaging roles
Keep your trucks moving all shift long with lithium-ion batteries – the advanced power you need to excel.
- Opportunity charge and reach up to 8 hours of continuous runtime
- Fully charge in 1-2 hours, no cool down needed
- Provide consistent power throughout discharge cycle
- Eliminate battery maintenance downtime
To stay ahead and keep costs down, speed and agility are imperative.
Decrease cycle times
Boost picking with lift trucks proven to reduce cycle times and get orders out the door faster – while keeping your operators fresh and comfortable all-shift long.
Achieve next-level performance with the Yale reach truck.
- Increase productivity as much as 7% per truck/shift
- Use up to 20% less energy for greater battery uptime
- Achieve precise control with up to 33% greater through-the-mast visibility
Boost efficiency and throughput with the Yale end rider.
- Smart features shave seconds off tasks for greater throughput
- Precision pick allows control of speed and coast functions in both directions
- Service faster and as much as 50% less often, reducing downtime
Growing numbers of products and diverse packaging types are forcing the need for more space, a costly capital expense.
Get the stability and operator confidence you need to access higher storage locations and take advantage of unused cubic space.
- Operate in aisles as narrow as 56” with picking heights up to 622” high (52’)
- Rigid mast minimizes sway, increasing lateral stability and operator confidence
- Optimum through-the-mast visibility allows for precise operation at height
Resources & Support
Find the right truck for you application while discovering proven solutions and tactics health and pharma distributors consider essential today.