Narrow Aisle Reach Trucks
Serve storage locations several pallets high
With a 3,000-4,500-lb capacity range and single or deep reach capabilities, Yale® narrow aisle reach trucks combine the latest technology with next-level performance to help exceed expectations in high-density warehousing.
- Move more with less
- Operator comfort
- Best-in-class forward visibility
- Simplified service
See the reach truck in action
Built to help you take performance to new heights.
Compared to competitors, you can increase productivity by as much as 7% per truck, per shift but use up to 20% less energy with Yale narrow aisle reach trucks.
- Cycle times – Industry-leading lift/lower speeds help shave seconds off each cycle
- Energy efficiency – Up to 20% less energy consumption than competitors means you can get more out of a single battery charge
- Capacity to height – The ability to lift heavier loads to greater heights allows you to truly take advantage of higher-level storage locations
- Double reach capabilities – Easily reach into storage positions that are two pallet loads deep, helping maximize storage density without compromising speed
- Return to center sideshift – Carriage automatically stops at center position, helping boost operator productivity and enable consistent performance
- Return to set tilt – Forks automatically set at predetermined tilt angle enabling consistent load placement, entry and exit positioning
Over the course of a shift, operator productivity can drop by as much as 30%. Yale narrow aisle reach trucks are meticulously designed around the operator with features to improve comfort and help reduce fatigue, delivering higher productivity and efficiency all shift long.
- Forward stance automotive steering – Natural steering familiarity in both directions can help shorten training time for new operators
- Operator sensing system – A pedal-free design gives operators more usable floor space than leading competitors, allowing the freedom to comfortably adjust stance
- Yale® Smart Ride floor (optional) – Suspended floor system alleviates up to 60% of shocks and vibrations transmitted to operator
- Adjustable armrest, backrest and steer tiller – Standard features to help operators find their ideal position
Yale narrow aisle reach trucks are designed to help operators handle product up to 444 inches with precision, speed and consistency, while helping reduce facility, product and truck damage.
- Mast opening offers 33% greater visibility than competitors and enhances visibility of forks and load when picking at height
- Lowered reach mechanism helps improve aisle visibility while traveling forward and minimizes postural adjustments to optimize line-of-sight
- Frame profile improves base arm and fork tip visibility, allowing for precise control when interfacing with racking to pick and place pallets
- Notched load backrest with industry-exclusive angled bar works with natural operator sight lines for clear view when picking up and dropping off pallets
- Wireless cameras, built-in fork LED lights and fork laser levels (all optional) can help boost operator accuracy, especially at height
We understand the realities of the predicted technical shortage. That’s why our narrow aisle reach trucks are engineered for simple service – reducing the amount of maintenance required and making service easier when necessary, helping reduce dependence on limited, skilled labor.
In fact, you can reduce overall cost of operation by saving up to $2,500 per truck, per year in scheduled maintenance costs compared to the competition.*
- Pantograph can be disassembled in four steps to service or replace parts without removing it from the carriage
- Mast wear plugs allow for mast adjustments in just 15 minutes - no shims, gauges or disassembly required
- Access door allows technicians to get to traction and hydraulic motors without using any tools
*Calculation based on adhering to OEM recommended maintenance intervals and average $100/hour maintenance labor costs; operating 2,000 hours/year
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|NR040DC||4000lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5360|
|NR040EC||4000lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5400|
|NDR030DC||3000lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5590|
|NDR035EC||3500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||6190|
|NR035DC||3500lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5340|
|NR035EC||3500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5400|
|NR045EC||4500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5930|
|NDR030EC||3000lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5650|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Transform into an Efficiency Machine
Yale Robotics can pick up, transport, drop off pallets, and move carts to help you reduce labor costs and optimize workflow.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.