Keep pallet transportation moving
Enclosed end rider electric pallet jack
With the highest load capacity and longest fork length available in the industry, the MPR080-100VG enclosed end rider was designed to move more product − more efficiently. Engineered to help increase productivity in demanding, high-cycle applications and multi-shift operations. Factor in advanced ergonomics and simplified, quick maintenance and this pallet truck is in a league of its own.
- Unmatched performance
- Advanced ergonomics
- Low cost of operation
Engineered for productivity and exceptional maneuverability mean you can pack more pallets into every trip and spend less time navigating tight spaces.
- Industry-leading load capacity - move up to 25% more product in one cycle than leading competitors with a heavy-duty, 10,000-pound load capacity.
- 192-inch fork length - boost throughput by up to 20% by transporting up to five single-stacked or 10 double-stacked pallets with industry’s longest forks.
- Excellent maneuverability - a tight turning radius, electric power steering and smartly positioned undercarriage components allow the operator to maneuver in tight spaces and across dock plates with confidence.
- Four-point chassis - the drive tire, load-bearing dual caster wheel and two load wheels create a four-point stance to help improve load weight distribution and maximize truck stability.
Specifically designed with advanced ergonomic features to help give operators the comfort and confidence they need in the most demanding, high-cycle and multi-shift applications.
- Offset master drive unit (MDU) - offers more usable floor space than a typical center-mounted model found on leading competitive trucks; allowing the operator to stand comfortably in a true side stance position.
- Suspended floor system - engineered to rest on four (4) rubber isolators bolted to the drive frame to help reduce shock and vibration transmitted to the operator’s feet, back and legs.
- Yale® Smart Operator Sensing System – the industry-exclusive, pedal-free design allows operators the freedom to adjust their stance and find a comfortable operating posture.
Engineered for the long haul with durable components and simplified service which can be carried out with minimal downtime.
- Durable components - dual caster wheel assembly, heavy duty fork frame, larger drive tires, tandem load wheels and AC traction motor were built for easy service and long-lasting performance.
- Easy access to major components - The traction controller, drive motor, hydraulic power unit can be accessed through the service door which is easily opened/closed via a quick release latch inside the operator compartment.
|Battery Capacity Voltage
|24V / 375-930Ah
|24V / 375-930Ah
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Shorter lead times now available
Stop waiting and start moving. Act quickly to take advantage of shorter lead times on the enclosed end rider and get moving faster.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.