Simple pallet stacker for less-demanding applications
With a compact and lightweight design, the lithium-ion powered pallet truck is a simple, cost-effective solution for horizontal transportation in less-demanding applications. More efficient than a manual pallet jack, this low-maintenance option meets demand, day after day.
- Reduced cost of operation
- Productive performance
- Simplified service
For operations of all sizes, keeping material handling costs in check is critical to protecting profits. That's
why we engineered the UX Series to provide a simple, efficient match for the needs of less-demanding
- Affordable purchase price to help protect the bottom line and scale your fleet confidently
- Reliable quality and support you expect from the Yale brand and dealer network
- Simple design limits service requirements and replacement parts, helping control running costs
The UX Series electric pallet stacker equips operators with a range of features to keep them informed of equipment status and work quickly and efficiently to help boost output.
- Multi-function display with BDI and hour meter
- Auto deceleration function for smooth, precise control
- Variable speed control to tailor performance to task at hand
- Low center of gravity enhances stability
- Full free lift mast options for versatility in settings with low overhead clearance
- Designed with safety features like emergency stop and reverse buttons
The UX Series does not require an advanced skillset and robust maintenance operation to service. Its
maintenance-friendly design helps make routine service simple and fast, while limiting total maintenance required.
- Maintenance-free AC motors
- Sideways battery removal with rollers
- Built-in pressure relief valve helps protect truck from overloading
- Hall effect sensors reduce wear and help increase component life
- Low voltage protection settings help avoid abuse and extend battery life
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|MSL30WUX||3000lbs||220||24V / 240Ah||2601|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.