4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Cushion Tyre
Compact, with cushion tyres
The ERC-VA series is an electric rider lift truck built to meet the performance levels you require, while keeping downtime and operating costs low.
- Designed for comfort
- Industrial-grade components
- Ultimate productivity
- Less maintenance, easy service
Designed for comfort
Less maintenance, easy service
Less-fatigued, more comfortable operators are more productive. The human engineering of the Yale ERC-VA series is designed to help them deliver all shift long.
- Open floor plate design offers up to 16% more floor space, while extra-thick floor mat absorbs shock
- Power-assisted braking reduces pedal effort, with ergonomic layout for greater comfort
- Telescopting steer column with tilt memory (optional) provides superior adjustability to accommodate a wide range of operator sizes
- Rear drive handle with horn creates comfortable, secure reverse driving position
- Accutouch minilever electro-hydraulic controls (optional) offer shorter reach and throw with considerable lesss efort to operate compared to mechanical levers
The ERC-VA series brings together an extensive lineup of quality components designed to provide the highest performing lift truck at the lowest ownership cost.
- CANbus technology reduces wiring and connections for greater reliability
- Drive axle uses high-strength gears and shafts to resist stress from quick direction changes
- Steer axles use tough cast ductile iron for one-piece integrity and durability to support the counterweight and handle road shocks and vibration
- Welded steel frame offers rigidity and protection of internal components
- Sealed electrical connections resist moisture and dirt
The ERC-VA series delivers the throughput you need at a strong value, thanks to lower operating expenses and increased productivity.
- Best-in-class acceleration times to 230 feet against two leading competitors keep operators moving efficiently
- AC technology with Intellix VSM for enhanced performance throughout usable battery discharge cycle and longer battery run time
- Selectable performance modes and extended shift function allow truck performance to be tailored to real-time conditions and operator skill level, helping maximize efficiency
- Automatic parking brake sets when truck stops with no extra input from the operator, allowing them to focus on productive action
- Extended Shift functionality provides an excellent balance between battery run time and truck productivity.
- Return-to-set-tilt option brings the forks to a preset position when tilting for easy operation
Not only is the ERC-VA series designed to require less maintenance, it also makes service easy when it is necessary. The truck is rated by the Society of Automotive Engineers as having faster and easier service than competitors over the course of more than 30 service routines.
- Easy component access, including easily-removable floor plates and a rear-hinged hood that opens nearly 80 degrees
- Reduced regular service requirements due to AC traction and hydraulic motors with no brushes and single-contactor AC electrical system
- Clearly numbered wires, sealed connectors and common-sense routing make service easy and efficient
- Auto deceleration system reduces demand on brakes, extending service life
|AST (wide / long)
|3216 / 3404mm
|48V / 690Ah(V/Ah)
|3226 / 3417mm
|48V / 690Ah(V/Ah)
|3216 / 3452mm
|48V / 690Ah(V/Ah)
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Fleet solutions allow customers to focus on their core business
Understand customers’ business and selecting the right forklift truck, as well as providing the most comprehensive support and service in the industry.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specialises in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.
Yale®-approved means quality
Yale®-approved means quality parts you can count on, available when you need them and at a competitive price. From our rigorously-tested Genuine Yale® Parts to our vast selection of parts and accessories for most makes and models of lift trucks, you can count on your authorised Yale® Dealer to keep your lift truck fleet running efficiently and cost effectively.