Electric hand pallet jack
Cost-effective lithium-ion powered hand lift truck
Part of the affordable Yale® UX Series product line, the MP30UX electric walkie pallet truck provides a tight turning radius and easy serviceability backed by the Yale brand and dealer network.
- Reduced cost of operation
- Productive performance
- Simplified service
For operations of all sizes, keeping material handling costs in check is critical to protecting profits. That's why we engineered the UX Series to provide a simple, efficient match for the needs of less-demanding applications.
- Affordable purchase price to help protect the bottom line and scale your fleet confidently
- Reliable quality and support you expect from the Yale brand and dealer network
- Simple design limits service requirements and replacement parts, helping control running costs
To reach their potential and achieve productivity targets, operators need the right tool for the job. They have a lot on their plate, too, oftentimes with even more than just material handling tasks.
The UX Series electric pallet truck is a versatile solution in a simple, reliable package to get the job done quickly – and move on to the next task.
- Small turning radius of less than 5 feet offers versatility required in tight spaces
- Drive capability even while tiller is upright helps improve maneuverability
- Variable speed control to tailor performance to task at hand
- Low speed switch integrated in handle for precise control
- Built-in charger simplifies charging and keeps operators focused on value-added tasks – not charging pallet jacks
- Designed with safety features like emergency stop and reverse buttons
- Integrated casters offer increased stability
The UX Series does not require an advanced skillset and robust maintenance operation to service. Its maintenance-friendly design helps make routine service simple and fast, while limiting total maintenance required.
- No computer-based diagnostics required
- Sealed, maintenance-free batteries reduce overall service requirements
- Solid structural design and durable plastic covers stand up to routine use with ease
- Formed, heavy gauge steel provides maximum fork strength and longevity
- Simple components for easier, efficient troubleshooting
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|MP30UX||3300lbs||7.48||24V / 65Ah||452|
|MP30UX||3300lbs||7.48||24V / 65Ah||452|
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.