Motorized Walkie Pallet Truck
Keep pallets moving on the dock and through deliveries
With a small footprint and productivity-enhancing features, the walkie pallet truck provides operators the confidence to move loads quickly and efficiently in a variety of applications including loading and unloading trailers and trucks, direct-store delivery, horizontal transport, in-store replenishment and stocking, and dock work.
- Ergonomic advantages
- Smart features
- Durable construction
- Direct store delivery (DSD) package
- Designed for the toughest conditions
A comfortable operator is a productive operator. From a shortened handle to the vertically mounted drive motor assembly, our walkie pallet trucks are more comfortable, compact and easier to operate than ever before.
- Large handle run zone enables comfortable operation for a wide range of operators
- Shorter, mid-mounted handle brings operators closer to the truck, optimizing visibility and maneuverability
- Light hold-down effort for tiller requires little exertion by the operator to move handle and maintain position
With its small footprint, the MPB-VG is designed to help operators confidently move pallets in and out of tight areas. And with several exclusive, productivity-enhancing features, you can move product quickly and efficiently.
- Smart Lift feature allows operators to begin travel before the unit is at full lift, helping reduce cycle times up to 25%
- Smart Slow Down automatically reduces truck speed in corners, helping improve load stability and operator confidence
You need a truck that can handle rigorous duty cycles — moving across various surfaces, engaging pallets, starting, stopping and starting again.
That’s why we strengthened every inch of our walkie pallet truck. From enhanced frame stability and reinforced forks to a tough, protective undercarriage and more — we’ve designed the MPB-VG to stand up to your toughest challenges.
- Hardened flag pins, 14% larger than competition at all connections
- Resistant to rusting and seizing up when wet
- Bronze bushings with a twice as thick wall compared to competitors
- 'x' groove bushings at all pivot points helps retain grease, reduce wear and/or frequent replacement
The Direct Store Delivery (DSD) package for the MPB045-VG is specifically designed for the unique challenges of moving product from trailer to store.
- Stay charged on the go — Charge lithium-ion batteries anytime, anywhere with a 120V outlet – even in the trailer between delivery stops
- Total control in tight spaces — Exclusive handle design offers full control in the upright position for maneuverability and visibility inside a trailer or between aisles
- Handle multiple pallet types — Movable load backrest with quick latch and pivot arms enables the walkie to handle multiple pallet types with a single fork configuration
- Maintain stability on challenging terrain — Navigate door jambs, rough parking lots, curbs and more while keeping loads secure with a 2-inch ratcheting and locking load retention strap
Tough applications come in all shapes and sizes. The MPB-VG has packages specifically designed to meet the unique challenges of a variety of applications.
- Standard construction — Designed to operate in +32° F to +120° F
- Cooler/freezer package — Designed for 0° F to +120° F, with red polyurethane groove or rubber drive tire recommended
- Sub-zero freezer package — Designed for -40° F to +120° F, with red polyurethane groove or rubber drive tire recommended
- Wash down package — Includes electric brake enclosure, lubrication (hydraulic freezer oil) and corrosion inhibitor on unpainted surfaces of drive wheel and drive unit
- Heavy corrosion wash down package — Includes galvanized frame and lift linkage, electric brake enclosure, lubrication (hydraulic freezer oil) and corrosion inhibitor on unpainted surfaces of drive wheel and drive unit
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|MPB045VG||4500lbs||8.4||24V / 208-224Ah | Li-ion 24V / 56-168Ah||624|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Right Truck, Right Now
This model is in-stock now
Time is of the essence when you need a new lift truck, so our dealers keep essential Yale® models like this on-site, ready right now.
Food distribution & cold storage
The pressure is on to store and move more, while keeping food safety and traceability in check. Are you prepared?
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.