Rider Pallet Trucks
Durable and Easy-To-Use for Basic Pallet Handling Tasks
Our manually operated hand pallet trucks deliver exceptional durability, functionality and serviceability at competitive value.
- Durable design
- Easy to use
- Variety of options
You need a hand truck that can handle the rigors of your operation, day in and day out.
That’s why we've designed the YA55-PT with industrial strength steel and a reinforced buckhead base, along with:
- Heavy duty 1.25-inch thick steel adjustable push rods
- 2.1-inch thick steel C-channel
- 8-inch long reinforcement bars
- 9-inch handle base support prevents bending
The YA55-PT features an ergonomic, user-friendly design that helps reduce operator fatigue and downtime.
- Cushioned handle with rubber grip for operator comfort
- Maximum lift available with 10 full strokes
- Hand and foot release for quick, convenient lowering
- Articulating axle keeps load stable and offers superior maneuverability
- Entry and exit helper rollers prevent "pushing" and "pulling" pallets
- Standard polyurethane wheels and rollers for easy rolling
The YA55-PT is available in many different configurations to suit virtually any application.
- Weigh scale — Allows the operator to easily lift, transport, and weigh loads with 99.9% accuracy, with easy-to-read meter, large LCD display, keypad and automatic tare functions
- Galvanized stainless steel — Designed for corrosion resistance, chemical exposure and cold temperatures
- Low profile — Handles unconventional loads that are too low for standard pallet trucks
- Quick-lift pump — Features standard pumping operation for lifting and lowering loads and self-propelled movement for easy transportation of goods
Further customization is available for fork lowering, length and width, diversified capacities, load backrests, skid adaptors and more.
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||AST||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.