4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Cushion Tyre
Heavy-duty compact electric counterbalance
Delivers the equivalent ICE performance which can be matched to suit the application while ‘e-Balance’ can provide the best of both worlds when required.
- Stability for toughest loads
- Durability for demanding conditions
- Designed for comfort
- Ultimate productivity
- Low cost of ownership
Brains and brawn to efficiently handle the heaviest loads
Stability for toughest loads
Durability for demanding conditions
Designed for comfort
Low cost of ownership
Irregularly shaped or unwieldy loads are no problem for the VH series, built for superior stability even while lifting materials with long load centers.
- Yale Continuous Stability System reduces truck lean in turns, improving lateral stability and is completely maintenance free, with no controllers, no sensors and no extra wiring
- Innovative steer axle mounting design enables superior travel over uneven surfaces
- Trunnion-mounted masts reduce load distance, enabling improved long load center handling
- Load rollers canted at three degrees to resist forward and backward movement.
Yale electric lift trucks must pass the same demanding 15-day environment test as ICE trucks, handling freezing temperatures, blistering heat, 30% grades and more. The VH is ready for loads up to 12,00 pounds in the most demanding conditions.
- ICE-like drive axle assemblly is designed with a cast ductile iron housing and full floating axle to withstand heavy loads
- Hydraulic components are industrial grade, including O-ring face seal fittings, hydraulic valves, fine micron filters and long-lasting hoist and tilt cylinders
- Mast channels built with one-piece, high-strength rolled steel
- CanBus electrical system offers strong performance and reduced wiring and electrical connections for improved reliability and excellent serviceability.
Operator comfort enhances productivity and reduces fatigue. The VH prioritizes visibility, smooth, precise mast positioning, low-effort steering and human-engineerred controls to keep operators going strong, all shift long.
- Large, textured grab handles and deep, anti-skid steps for easy entry and exit
- Comfort-optimized seats, with no-cinch ELR seat belts and six inches of fore/aft adjustment with 13 latching position
- Infinitely adjustable standard steering column through 26-degree range
- Rear drive handle with horn button
- Accutouch minilever electrohydraulic controls (optional) offer shorter reach and throw, and considerably less effort required to operate versus mechanical levers
- Open floor plate design offers up to 11% more floor space
- Power-assisted braking reduces pedal effort, with ergonomic layout for greater comfort.
The VH uses proven AC technology coupled with the "Intellix VSM (vehicle systems manager) to provide enhanced performance through the usable battery discharge cycle.
- Selectable performance modes allow truck performance to be tailored to real-time conditions and operator skill
- AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds and fast lift and lower speeds
- Thermal management system enables high productivity while protecting key truck components.
The largest share of money spent on a lift truck comes from operating costs, thrusting maintenance requirements, ease of service, durability and power costs front and center.
- AC traction and hydraulic motors completely eliminate brushes and rigging, reducing maintenance requirements and cost
- Disc brake system only requires periodic lubrication change at 4,000 hour intervals and automatically uses traction motor braking to reduce burden on service brakes
- Easy component access, including easily-removable floor plates and a rear-hinged hood that opens nearly 80 degrees.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|ERC50VH||5000kg||500mm||5740mm||2341mm||80V / 750Ah(V/Ah)||8112kg|
|ERC55VH||5500kg||600mm||5750mm||2420mm||80V / 750Ah(V/Ah)||8824kg|
|ERC40VH||4000kg||500mm||5550mm||2165mm||80V / 675Ah(V/Ah)||7217kg|
|ERC50SVH||5000kg||500mm||5740mm||2240mm||80V / 675Ah(V/Ah)||8121kg|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Fleet solutions allow customers to focus on their core business
Understand customers’ business and selecting the right forklift truck, as well as providing the most comprehensive support and service in the industry.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specialises in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.
Yale®-approved means quality
Yale®-approved means quality parts you can count on, available when you need them and at a competitive price. From our rigorously-tested Genuine Yale® Parts to our vast selection of parts and accessories for most makes and models of lift trucks, you can count on your authorised Yale® Dealer to keep your lift truck fleet running efficiently and cost effectively.