Pedestrian High Lift Stacker
Compact and agile
Robust yet agile, the Compact Yale MSC10 stackers are designed for everyday operations where space is often limited. These reliable and energy efficient pedestrian stackers help store goods in mid to high level racking, are easy to operate and delivering enhance productivity with a low cost of operation.
- A low intensity, low maintenance truck that can increase productivity and reduce operational costs.
- CAN bus technology
- Robust design
- Less downtime
- Creep speed
- MOSFET DC controller for traction and hydraulic controls
- Battery discharge indicator (Red - Amber - Green status)
- Welded fork construction makes them highly resistant to torsion and heavy loads
- In case of collision components and batteries are protected with special designed cover
- Compact chassis design to improve accessibility
- Operator-friendly tiller head controls for productive load handling
- Standard anti-roll back system
- Stabilizing wheel to maximize stability when turning
- Single load wheels
- Ergonomically tiller head designed for maximum operator comfort
- Low effort controls ergonomically placed to reduce operator fatigue
- Adjustable performance setting to suit specific operation conditions
- Responsive butterfly switches control travel direction, speed and braking allow a smooth start, controlled braking and acceleration
- Adjustable Creep-speed function for manoeuvring in dense areas – tiller arm in upright position or lowered
- On board 10A HF charger for on-site recharge
- Optimized battery packs to ensure maximum time of operation
- Easy access to motor and key components to reduce downtime
- Quick accessibility for exchange of batteries
- Maintenance free sealed lead acid batteries
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||AST (wide / long)||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|MSC10||1000kg||1510mm||2130 / 2120mm||24V / 54h(V/Ah)||371kg|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Fleet solutions allow customers to focus on their core business
Understand customers’ business and selecting the right forklift truck, as well as providing the most comprehensive support and service in the industry.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.
Yale®-approved means quality
Yale®-approved means quality parts you can count on, available when you need them and at a competitive price. From our rigorously-tested Genuine Yale® Parts to our vast selection of parts and accessories for most makes and models of lift trucks, you can count on your authorized Yale® Dealer to keep your lift truck fleet running efficiently and cost effectively.