Internal Combustion Forklift Pneumatic Tyre
Premium IC counterbalance
The GDP/GLP16-20VX Veracitor® is rugged enough for outdoor environments, but its maneuverability and speed also make the truck optimal for indoor use. It's designed for a long work life with less maintenance requirements in standard and medium-duty applications.
- Customizable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Built to last
- Simple serviceability
- High performance engine
Customisable for the application
Built to last
High performance engine
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customisable with packages for specific customer needs, ranging from standard- to medium-duty applications.
Engine: PSI 2.4L LPG that allows operators to boost fuel economy or turn up performance to maximize productivity during peaks
- Standard Electronic Powershift transmission with smooth electronic inching, electronic shift control and heavy duty clutch packs
- Techtronix 1 speed transmission (optional) offers all features of the standard transmission, plus controlled power reversal for reduced tire spin and fuel consumption, controlled rollback and auto deceleration system
- Cowl mounted mechanical levers offer easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Mini-lever electro-hydraulics (optional) with fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort
The VX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity high, all shift long.
- Hi-Vis™ mast with single free lift chain for clear visibility
- Low step height for easy entry and exit
- Steering wheel with 12-inch diameter and infinitely adjustable steer column helps operators of all sizes find comfortable operating position
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting for superior travel over uneven surfaces
- Rear drive handle with horn button (optional) improves comfort in reverse operation
The Yale Veracitor series is engineered to be among the most dependable equipment available, with a rugged powertrain and enhanced monitoring options.
- Innovative cooling system offers excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high-volume tunnels
- Anti-clog radiator is completely shock-mounted for long service life
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, that enable entire truck to be pressure washed
- Hall effect sensors and switches have magnetically operated solid state components and are completely sealed
- Continuous Stability System is a completely maintenance-free solution, with no controllers, sensors and extra wiring
The VX series not only requires less maintenance, it's designed to make service easy when it is necessary - reducing associated time and cost.
- Rear-opening, one-piece hood and one-piece floor plate offer excellent cowl-to-counterweight access
- Coolant recovery bottle is easily visible for checks, and fill neck is within easy reach
- Automatic electronic inching eliminates need for periodic adjustment
- Auto deceleration system reduces brake usage and maintenance
- Coil-over-plug ignition design eliminates spark plug wires and need for periodic replacement
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager (optional) continuously monitors truck functions and immediately alerts operators of service needs
- PC-based diagnostics enable fast, accurate troubleshooting for first-time fixes
High performance heavy-duty industrial engines deliver power efficiently with 500-hour service intervals. All engines feature cast iron blocks and five main bearing design with exhaust valve seats to ensure long operating life. Engines are fully isolated from the frame and axle resulting in low vehicle noise and vibration levels. Super quick glow plugs allow the engine to start quickly and reliably under cold conditions, delivering a cleaner exhaust by advancing the fuel injection timing based on water temperature. In addition, new performance optimisation developments are included such as cooling on demand, load sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternate engine idle speed to help further reduce the total fuel consumption in most applications. The energy-efficient ECO-eLo performance mode reduces energy consumption by up to 15% compared with previous generation engines and without compromising productivity.
Intellix Vehicle System Manager (VSM) maximises uptime by monitoring and protecting key functions of the truck.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|GDP/GLP18VX||1800kg||500 mm||5500mm||1955mm||1068 / 1108 / 1235mm||3134kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG||Techtronix 100-speed|
|GDP/GLP16VX||1600kg||500 mm||5500mm||1955mm||1068 / 1108 / 1235mm||3059kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed|
|GDP/GLP20VX||2000kg||500 mm||5500mm||1985mm||1068 / 1108 / 1235mm||3294kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG||Techtronix 100-speed|
|GDP/GLP16VX||1600kg||500 mm||5500mm||1955mm||1068 / 1108 / 1235mm||3059kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG||Techtronix 100-speed|
|GDP/GLP20VX||2000kg||500 mm||5500mm||1985mm||1068 / 1108 / 1235mm||3294kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed|
|GDP/GLP18VX||1800kg||500 mm||5500mm||1955mm||1068 / 1108 / 1235mm||3134kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.0L LPG||Electronic Powershift 1-speed|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.