Yale Motorized Hand Trucks
Move Pallets Into and Out of Storage, Staging Areas
The MPW-E series is among the most reliable pallet jacks in the industry, offering a versatile, hardworking solution for walk behind applications.
- Easy operation
- Pallet entry/exit
- Durable construction
With best-in-class ergonomics, the MPW-E helps you get the job done by reducing operator fatigue and improving productivity.
- Bottom-mounted control handle optimizes operating position by increasing walk-behind clearance and reducing steering effort
- Four programmable performance modes let operators tailor truck performance to their application or skill level
- Controls for lift, lower, speed control and horn can easily be operated with either hand
- Superior maneuverability allows for turns inside a trailer
- Low profile helps operator sees the fork tips easier during pallet entry
Tapered fork nose, exit runners and a center roller allow the MPW-E to provide industry-leading pallet entry and exit of both standard and non-standard pallets to increase productivity.
Separately Excited Motor (SEM) traction control technology gives smooth acceleration and infinitely variable speed control, providing superior command of the truck when entering a pallet or spotting a load.
The MPW series uses state-of-the-art technology that adds up to reliable performance.
- High performance hydraulic system
- Integral hoist control with built-in diagnostics
- Robotically welded frame and forks
- Heavy duty lift linkage system
|24V / 225-425Ah (V/Ah)
|24V / 255-750Ah (V/Ah)
|24V / 225-600Ah (V/Ah)
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.