Reach Truck with Moving Mast
Lift productivity and lower cost
You will notice the difference in the detail that makes the Yale FBR20-30S(T)Y stand out from the rest.
- Ergonomic design
- Low maintenance
Ergonomic layout of dash display, pedal, steering wheel, levers and buttons provide for easy operation and better comfort.
- A comprehensive easy to read full function display and switches for control features interface to the driver/service personnel
- Small diameter steering wheel available as standard for reduced steering effort and improved manoeuvrability
- Newly designed semi-rigid axle articulation with elastomer stopper replacing spring loaded axle provides for improved stability
The Yale FBR20-30S(T)Y lets you have more control with less maintenance.
- The precision control of an AC motor gives excellent operator response
- Since there are no replaceable parts such as brushes and connectors, maintenance costs are greatly reduced
- Regenerative braking also conserves energy and helps brake pads last longer
|Model||Load Capacity||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Overall Width|
|FBR25S(T)Y||2500kg||2500mm||48V / 312Ah(V/Ah)||1220mm|
|FBR30S(T)Y||3000kg||3000mm||48V / 312Ah(V/Ah)||1220mm|
|FBR20S(T)Y||2000kg||2000mm||48V / 312Ah(V/Ah)||1165mm|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.