Yale Veracitor VNL Series
Designed to provide excellent performance optimized for lowest hourly cost of operation.
Electric Motors with Lithium Ion Battery
Internal water-cooled Permanent Magnet technology in the traction and lift system motors
enables best in class performance with excellent energy efficiency, with few energy losses.
- Truck complies with EU low-voltage directives
- Opportunity charging, even for short periods, gives extended run-time
- Sufficient capacity to run intensive shifts, even to three-shift operation
- Fully charge (100%) from flat in under 2 hours, in typical environmental conditions,
- matched to 50kW charger
- Li-ion battery is maintenance-free and has 3 times the life of lead acid batteries
Drive Axle and Brakes
The maintenance-free Yale Continuous Stability Enhancement (CSE) augments lateral
stability without compromising travel over uneven surfaces. The trucks feature auto
generative braking that uses the electric motor to slow the truck, minimising wear on the oil
immersed brakes. The regenerative braking system reduces maintenance and extends truck
Hydraulic Power Steering
- Responsive control, eliminating mechanical linkages for reduced surface shocks and
- Centred, textured steering wheel has a spinner knob with four turns lock-to-lock.
- Steer cylinder is located within the steer axle for protection.