4 Wheel Electric Trucks
Yale® is committed to developing industry leading forklift trucks that provide excellent productivity, ergonomics and cost of ownership. The new ERP70-90VNL is the first in the line of Yale’s new generation of high performance electric trucks for use in demanding and tough applications capable of effective ICE displacement. The truck delivers combustion engine-like capability in traction and lift, with fast lifting and lowering speeds, acceleration and travel speed.
The series is robust and responsive, with precise handling powered by a high capacity, high voltage (350v) integrated Li-ion battery. Achieving long periods of truck operation before recharging with the ability to be rapidly charged to 100% (state of charge) from flat within 80 minutes. It is ideal for applications within the paper, timber and metal industries, both on an application basis and economically.
- Lithium Ion Battery – capable of supporting intensive three-shift operation without battery exchange (via fast opportunity charging), without performance reduction irrespective of application conditions
- CSE (Continuous Stability Enhancement)
- Highly efficient drive and lift system employing high system voltage (350v), liquid cooled permanent magnetic motors and controllers
- Durable and reliable, shares key components, front end, mast, chassis from the Yale 7-9t ICE trucks
- Noise level 69dbA
- Wide range of 8t options available
- Lift and drive motors are fully independent, meaning there is no drop in performance when carrying out simultaneous moving and lifting operations.