ICE Pneumatic Tire
Light to Heavy Duty Application
Built on a modular and scalable platform, the Yale® Series N is configurable to match unique operational requirements in an extensive range of medium to high intensity applications and environments.
- Operator-centric design
- Low total cost of ownership
- Dependable high performance
The Series N is engineered with advanced ergonomics and technology to support peak comfort, confidence and productivity.
- Operator assistance systems help support operator awareness and best practices for maneuvering the truck
- Ergonomic operator compartment helps fend off fatigue and offer increased comfort all shift long
- Excellent all-around visibility helps boost operator confidence and efficiency
For supply chain operations running trucks on more rigorous duty cycles, protecting equipment uptime while keeping total cost of operation in check is a critical challenge. The Series N is designed to help keep costs low while minimizing downtime.
- Greater fuel efficiency than leading competitive models offers reduced emissions and lower fuel costs, with over 13% less Diesel consumption per truck *Diesel fuel consumption according to VDI EN16796. H2.5A with VDP hydraulic pump verses Linde H2.5D and Toyota 56-8FD25F
- Telemetry monitoring diagnoses faults remotely to alert operations of maintenance needs without the need for manual inspection
- On-demand cooling helps keep the Series N cool and reduces the frequency with which operators need to manually clear debris from the radiator
- Greasing intervals Tapered roller bearings in the steer axle are more durable against shock and require less frequent greasing than needle bearings found on most competitive models
The Series N is equipped with productivity-enhancing features designed to help operations achieve faster cycle times and meet today’s challenges in a variety of applications.
- High productivity means the ability to move more loads per shift, up to 230t/hr (*2.5t truck, test according to VDI 2198 productivity cycle) for a typical 2.5t model
- Dynamic stability system helps promote operating best practices by implementing truck performance limits speed, lifting and tilt speed. Unlike systems on some competitive models, there are no serviceable components
- Object detection utilizes LiDAR technology to help alert operators to objects detected in the path of travel and automatically reduces truck speed to help increase operator awareness to potential hazards, thereby reinforcing proper operating practices and maintaining productivity
- Proximity detection utilizes LiDAR technology to help alerts operators if an to objects is detected in the path of travel and automatically reduces truck speed to help increase operator awareness to potential hazards, thereby reinforcing proper operating practices and maintaining productivity.
- Rear facing camera and corresponding display provides additional awareness of trucks surroundings to support the operator. Particularly during maneuvering from forward to reverse
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|GDP/GLP2.5N||2500kg||500mm||8550mm||2263mm||1160 / 1280 / 1542mm||3990kg||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix|
|GDP/GLP3.0N||3000kg||500mm||8070mm||2374mm||1186 / 1353 / 1545mm||4642kg||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix|
|GDP/GLP2.0N||2000kg||500mm||8550mm||2191mm||1160 / 1280 / 1542mm||3613kg||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix|
|GDP/GLP3.5N||3500kg||500mm||8070mm||2449mm||1186 / 1353 / 1545mm||4910kg||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix|
|GDP/GLP2.5N6||2500kg||600mm||8550mm||2333mm||1186 / 1353 / 1545mm||4292kg||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Techtronix|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.