HIGH CAPACITY LIFTING UPTO 16 TONNES
The GDP80-160DF/EF delivers a combination of ergonomics, power and durability in a robust platform designed for the most demanding duty cycles in paper, forest products, metals, produce, concrete and other industries.
- Efficient performance
- Operator comfort
- Maximum productivity
- Service and dependability
All-day productivity in heavy-duty applications
Service and dependability
In heavy duty applications, you need a lift truck with the power to get through the toughest challenges while avoiding high running costs.
- Stage V compliant engine with all the benefits that come with it. Such as combining a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), a Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) like AdBlue® and a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).The Tier 4 Final after-treatment package offers cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), a Selective Catalytic Reduction system (SCR) for NOx reduction, a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) for Particulate Matter (PM)
- For easy access and heat rejection, both after-treatment units are packed in one box and conveniently positioned on the outside of the truck.
- All this allows for compliance to the Stage V requirement without compromising on the Yale promised performance.
The DF/EF series is designed to keep operators comfortable and focused, for lasting productivity.
- Low step heights for easy entry and exit
- Low noise thanks to vibration dampeners for the powertrain
- High, open carriage and mast sections offer unobstructed view of fork tips
- Optional foot directional control pedal for quicker, smoother control of travel direction
- Optional Accutouch mini-lever e-hydraulic controls accompany the adjustable armrest for low-effort, fingertip control of hydraulic functions and horn
The DF/EF series delivers the performance you need to meet the highest performance benchmarks in tough duty cycles.
- Automatic throttle up provides automatic response to lift inputs from the operator when the lift lever is activated, with a controlled rev-up to keep the engine in the most efficient operating range
- Maximum travel speed of upto 30 km/hr (subject to model)
- Fast lifting and lowering speeds
- The DF/EF series offers the build quality, smart features and serviceability to keep performing, shift after shift.
- Sideways tilting cab offers unobstructed access to the engine and key components
- CAN bus connections help to reduce fault identification time
- Longer service intervals increase uptime and reduce service costs.
- Sturdy mast design
- Engine protection system monitors coolant, air intake temperatures and oil pressure
- Transmission system monitors pressure, temperature and forward/reverse lockout during changes in direction
- Efficient hydraulic system does not require engine speeds to run as high to extend component life
- Quad-cooler radiator design channels only cool air, not preheated air, across cores
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Fleet solutions allow customers to focus on their core business
Understand customers’ business and selecting the right forklift truck, as well as providing the most comprehensive support and service in the industry.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specialises in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.
Yale®-approved means quality
Yale®-approved means quality parts you can count on, available when you need them and at a competitive price. From our rigorously-tested Genuine Yale® Parts to our vast selection of parts and accessories for most makes and models of lift trucks, you can count on your authorised Yale® Dealer to keep your lift truck fleet running efficiently and cost effectively.