Internal Combustion Forklift Cushion Tyre
Compact LPG counterbalance lifiting up to 5.5 tonnes
The Veracitor® GC-VX series can be configured as a high-performance solution with low cost of operation for medium- to heavy-duty applications, ranging from 4000-5500kg capacities.
- Customisable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Built to last
- Reduced cost of operation
- Attachment options
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customizable with packages for specific needs, ranging from medium- to heavy-duty applications.
Engine: Kubota 3.8L to boost fuel economy or turn up performance to maximize productivity during peaks
- Electronic Powershift (one-speed) -electronic inching, heavy duty clutch packs
- Techtronix100 (one speed) -all features of the standard transmission, plus auto deceleration system, extended drawbar pull, controlled rollback
- Techtronix200 (two-speed) -all features of the 100, plus improved power and gradeability, traction speed limiter
- Techtronix200AH (two-speed) -all features of the 100X, auto-speed hydraulics with automatic inching control, throttle response management
- Manual cowl - easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Accutouch electro-hydraulics - fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort, excellent right-side access
- PalmTech-Joystick electro-hydraulics - all-in-one control with leading edge design, excellent right-side access
The GC-VX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity and focus high, all shift long.
- Low step height for easy entry and exit
- Moderately sized steering wheel with infinitely adjustable steer column helps operators of all sizes find comfortable position
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting design for superior travel over uneven surfaces
The Yale Veracitor series is engineered to be among the most dependable lift trucks available, with a rugged powertrain and computer-controlled engine and transmission.
- Innovative cooling system enables lower operating temperatures through excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high volume tunnels
- Radiator is 100% shock-mounted for long service life
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, enable entire truck to be pressure washed
- Hall effect sensors and switches have solid state components that are magnetically operated and completely sealed
- Continuous Stability System is a completely maintenance-free solution, with no controllers, sensors and extra wiring
The GC-VX series not only requires less maintenance, it's designed to make service easy when it is necessary - reducing related time and cost. In fact, the VX series is rated by the Society of Automotive Engineers as having faster and easier service than competitors over more than 30 service routines.
- Rear-opening, one-piece hood and one-piece floor plate offer excellent cowl-to-counterweight access
- Auto deceleration system (standard on the Techtronix 100 transmission) reduces brake usage and associated wear and maintenance
- Automatic electronic inching eliminates need for periodic adjustment
- Coil-over-plug ignition design eliminates spark plug wires and need for periodic replacement
- Uncluttered layout under the hood offers clean hydraulic and electrical routings
- Coolant recovery bottle is easily visible for checks, and fill neck is within easy reach
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager (optional) continuously monitors truck functions and immediately alerts operators of service needs
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|GLC45VX||4500kg||500mm||5300mm||2447mm||1320 / 1420mm||6977kg||Kubota 3.8L LPG||Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 2, 2-speed|
|GLC40VX||4000kg||500mm||5300mm||2298mm||1170 / 1270mm||5795kg||Kubota 3.8L LPG||Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 2, 2-speed|
|GLC50VX||5000kg||500mm||5300mm||2534mm||1320 / 1420mm||7595kg||Kubota 3.8L LPG||Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 2, 2-speed|
|GLC55SVX||5500kg||500mm||5300mm||2375mm||1320 / 1420mm||7618kg||Kubota 3.8L LPG||Techtronix 100-speed / Techtronix 2, 2-speed|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.