Internal Combustion Forklift Pneumatic Tyre
Simply efficient IC counterbalance
With reliable performance in a value-driven package, the UX series is engineered to make lift truck ownership simple, affordable and adaptable—all backed by the trusted Yale name.
- Operator comfort
- Stability and visibility
- Simplified service
- Reliability and parts availability
Stability and visibility
Reliability and parts availability
The ergonomically designed operator compartment offers an automotive-style layout to promote operator comfort and familiarity. A range of standard features and options enable businesses to tailor the truck for their application.
- Informative, 3.5-inch LCD display
- Generous foot space in operator compartment
- Dual suspension drivetrain system
- Hand parking brake lever with button greatly reduces fatigue in operation
- Small diameter steering wheel with adjustable steering column
Greater operator awareness can improve productivity and help promote safe operating practices. A variety of features enable a wide field of view, promote stability and help operators fight off fatigue.
- Wide view mast offers significant front field of view, minimizing blind spots and increasing operator awareness
- Overhead guard with high strength and designed for visibility
- Hand lever parking brake that requires low effort, helping reduce fatigue and keep operators fresh all shift long
- Low center of gravity to help promote stability
You need a lift truck solution you can count on. The UX series is designed for easy serviceability, helping minimize time out of service and offer availability when you need it.
- Large access area for service and repairs
- Designed with simple components and specifications to enable fast, easy service
- Fast availability of cost-effective replacement parts help keep trucks moving
- No computer-based diagnostics required, helping keep service tasks and troubleshooting simple
Robust components and a simple design help the Yale UX series deliver the reliability and parts availability you expect from the Yale brand.
- Efficient filtration and cooling helps boost reliability and minimize wear and tear
- High-strength, triplex plate OHG
- Exchangeable components across 4,000 and 5,000-pound capacity models
- Standard PSI spark-ignited engines are engineered for reliable operation in industrial applications
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|GP25UX||2500kg||500mm||5500mm||2290mm||1210 / 1650mm||3650kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / GCT 2.5L LPG/Dual Fuel||Powershift 1-speed|
|GP30UX||3000kg||500mm||5500mm||2290mm||1210 / 1650mm||4300kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / GCT 2.5L LPG/Dual Fuel||Powershift 1-speed|
|GP35UX||3500kg||500mm||5500mm||2290mm||1210 / 1650mm||4710kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / GCT 2.5L LPG/Dual Fuel||Powershift 1-speed|
|GP20UX||2000kg||500mm||5500mm||2290mm||1210 / 1650mm||3390kg||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / GCT 2.5L LPG/Dual Fuel||Powershift 1-speed|
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.