4-Wheel Electric Counterbalanced
Fully integrated lithium-ion forklift for indoor applications
The ERP040VFL is engineered from the ground up around a fully integrated lithium-ion battery pack, helping free space in the operator compartment and provide the full advantage of lithium-ion power, including no emissions, no battery maintenance, full power until depletion and fast charging.
- Lithium-ion advantages
- Operator-centric ergonomics
- Optimized for performance
- Energy efficient
The Yale ERP040VFL brings all the benefits of lithium-ion power to a counterbalanced truck, including:
- Zero battery maintenance requirements
- Consistent power delivery
- Long battery life
- Full charge in less than one hour
- FDA compliant, with no emissions in operation and no gassing during the charging process
The strategic design of the integrated lithium-ion battery helps free space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Designed to provide easy access to the operator compartment
- Open cab design maximizes seated comfort and convenience
- Ample floor space provides freedom to position feet during operation
- Load capacity and truck weight have been optimized to enhance drive quality when cornering or braking and to help improve truck handling when manipulating a raised load
- Repositioned center of gravity enhances drive quality when cornering
- Dual voltage 48V, 420Ah (20.1kWh) battery
- Fully charges in ~45 minutes or less
- Retains full suite of low state of charge safety features
- Battery warranty - 7 years /12,000 hr.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|ERP040VFL||1814kg||610mm||3032mm||1656mm||48V / 720Ah(V/Ah)||3435kg|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Right Truck, Right Now
This model is in-stock now
Time is of the essence when you need a new lift truck, so our dealers keep essential Yale® models like this on-site, ready right now.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.