Lease purchase is suited to businesses that wish to acquire materials handling equipment through a series of agreed payments.
Find the right financial package
Assistance in funding the Yale® forklift trucks you need now
Yale® Financial Services offers a range of flexible materials handling equipment financing solutions to meet your business need. From a single counterbalance fork lift truck to a fleet of order pickers, from outright purchase to a financial purchase plan, Yale Financial Services can help.
Yale Financial Services programmes make acquisition easy. We have:
- Extensive lift truck expertise to guide your acquisition
- A variety of flexible financing plans tailored to meet your company's specific needs
- Financing for new or used trucks, as well as other equipment
We have significant financing experience within the materials handling industry and can:
- Arrange the re-financing of an existing fleet and capital equipment
- Provide fleet buy-back and lease back options
- Offer competitive maintenance rates
- Develop a bespoke forklift finance solution to suit your budget
- Customise rental packages to suit your business requirement
- Deliver top-quality customer service
Payments include interest and can be made monthly or quarterly.
Owning leased equipment can be arranged by payment of an "Option to purchase" fee.
An optional deposit can be paid to reduce the regular payment amount.
The equipment appears as an asset on your balance sheet.