Heavy Duty Forklift Truck Pneumatic Tire
Reliable solution to take on heavy duty, demanding outdoor industrial applications
The GP190-280DF is designed for heavy-duty operating conditions in produce, paper, forest products, metals and concrete.
- Efficient performance
- Operator comfort
- Maximum productivity
- Service and dependability
Service and dependability
In heavy duty applications, you need a lift truck with the power to get through the toughest challenges while avoiding high running costs.
- Cummins turbo diesel engine pairs with ZF WG 161 transmission, optimized for maximum performance and fuel economy
- The Tier 4 Final after-treatment package offers cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), a Selective Catalytic Reduction system (SCR) for NOx reduction, a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) for Particulate Matter (PM) removal, and a Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dosing module
- ECO Modes control maximum engine RPM and throttle response for balance of performance and fuel savings
- On-demand hydraulic system can result in 10% lower fuel consumption - $2,250 per year at $2.50/gal
- Empty seat engine shutdown turns off the truck when the operator is out of the seat for a selectable 3-15 minute window, limiting idle hours on the truck
- On-demand cooling uses viscous drive cooling fan that draws power only when cooling is required - unlike a direct drive fan
The GP-DF series is designed to keep operators comfortable and focused, for lasting productivity.
- Low step heights for easy entry and exit
- Low noise thanks to vibration dampeners for the powertrain
- High, open carriage and mast sections offer unobstructed view of fork tips
- Optional foot directional control pedal for quicker, smoother control of travel direction
- Optional Accutouch mini-lever e-hydraulic controls accompany the adjustable armrest for low-effort, fingertip control of hydraulic functions and horn
The GP-DF series delivers the performance you need to meet the highest performance benchmarks in tough duty cycles.
- Automatic throttle up provides automatic response to lift inputs from the operator when the lift lever is activated, with a controlled rev-up to keep the engine in the most efficient operating range
- Maximum travel speed of 18 mph, with load present
- Fast lifting speeds of 79 ft/min, with or without load present
- Lowering speeds of 98 ft / min with load present
The GP-DF series offers the build quality, smart features and serviceability to keep performing, shift after shift.
- Sideways tilting cab offers unobstructed access to the engine and key components
- CAN bus connections help to reduce fault identification time
- Longer service intervals increase uptime and reduce service costs. LSH oil change is up to 6,000 hours, transmission oil change interval is 2,000 hours.
- Sturdy mast design with less deflection than comparable overhead tilt products
- Engine protection system monitors coolant, air intake temperatures and oil pressure
- Transmission system monitors pressure, temperature and forward/reverse lockout during changes in direction
- Efficient hydraulic system does not require engine speeds to run as high to extend component life
- Quad-cooler radiator design channels only cool air, not preheated air, across cores
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|GP210DF||21000lbs||24in||216||154.6||97||28478||Cummims QSB 4.5L Diesel||ZF WG161|
|GP250DF||25000lbs||24in||275||161.9||97||31621||Cummims QSB 4.5L Diesel||ZF WG161|
|GP190DF||19000lbs||24in||216||154.6||97||28167||Cummims QSB 4.5L Diesel||ZF WG161|
|GP230DF||23000lbs||24in||275||161.9||97||31770||Cummims QSB 4.5L Diesel||ZF WG161|
|GP230SDF||23000lbs||24in||275||154.6||97||30767||Cummims QSB 4.5L Diesel||ZF WG161|
|GP280DF||28000lbs||24in||275||161.9||97||33534||Cummims QSB 4.5L Diesel||ZF WG161|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.