Serve low-level order picking and horizontal transportation applications
MTR005-MTR007F tow tractors are engineered to efficiently carry out heavy duty tugging and tractor tasks, including low-level order picking and horizontal transportation.
- Productive performance
- Easy to service
Easy to service
With best-in-class ergonomics, the Yale MTR-E series helps you get the job done by reducing operator fatigue and improving productivity.
Spacious operator compartment with:
- Convenient floor-mounted switch for "rabbit" speed
- Removable, thick cushioned floormat
- Cushioned knee and back pads
- Low step height
Vertically adjustable control handle design provides full control of travel, steering and horn with optimum maneuverability.
- Steering column has three tilt positions
- Narrow width 17-inch handle
- Full rotary grip handle allows the operator to maintain full control of direction and speed
- Brake levers conveniently mounted on the control handle
- Large horn button
Yale tow tractors are built for dependable performance in tough applications.
- Separately Excited Motor (SEM) technology provides enhanced performance and reliable traction control
- Auto Deceleration System provides controlled deceleration when operator returns throttle to neutral, reducing fatigue and enhancing productivity
- Jaw-type coupler automatically latches and manually releases
- Robotically welded steel frame for strong, dependable performance
The MTR-E series trucks are designed with the smallest service details in mind. But, there’s nothing small about their service access, helping make servicing fast, easy and convenient.
- On-board diagnostics
- Fused traction controller
- Stationary traction motor eliminates cable flex
- Integral steer bearings lubricated in the drive unit oil bath
|Model||Load Capacity||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Overall Width|
|MTR005F||10000lbs||48.2||24V / 375-510Ah||36.9|
|MTR007F||15000lbs||51.9||24V / 375-750Ah||36.9|
Nisi eiusmod nulla.
Labore sunt aute pariatur, quis sit aliquip laboris occaecat aliqua. Exercitation minim qui quis nulla sed ea proident, ut tempor. Consectetur et sunt ut enim elit, magna cillum pariatur, proident. Magna aute velit lorem quis cillum ex adipisicing officia ut. Reprehenderit est dolor laborum, fugiat ad eiusmod voluptate ut aute. Veniam, in mollit sed anim quis laborum, irure ut nostrud. Fugiat ut pariatur, velit nisi nostrud lorem sint dolore aute. Adipisicing fugiat do cillum dolor duis culpa cupidatat magna nulla. Id laboris nisi aliqua, in voluptate non in ut ut. Duis consectetur non aute sint labore laborum, in incididunt enim