Electric counterbalanced forklift
A straightforward electric forklift by design
Whether you’re a single truck operation or scaling your existing fleet, the Yale® ERP32-40UXT can be a budget-friendly choice to optimize your operation. Available with a 3,200-4,000-pound load capacity, this three-wheel electric counterbalanced forklift is a straightforward option for both indoor and outdoor applications across many different industries ̶ all backed by the trusted Yale brand.
- User-friendly design
- Reliable performance
- Easy to maintain
The ergonomically designed operator compartment combines a simple, automotive-style layout with convenient, easy-to-use features that promote comfort, familiarity and greater levels of productivity.
- Convenient step height helps make getting on or off the truck easy
- Adjustable, full suspension seat and steering column optimize comfort
- Simple display for quick access to vital truck information
- Wide mast window helps increase operator awareness
- Ergonomically designed hand brake helps reduce fatigue
High-quality components and proven technology delivers reliable performance and helps increase productivity, all within a cost-effective package.
- Utilizes proven AC technology for precise truck controllability
- Compatible with both traditional flooded lead acid and Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) batteries to help configure the truck to the application
- Selectable performance modes to match application requirements
- Hydraulic power steering minimizes steer effort and “kick-back” for precise positioning
- Maintenance free oil-immersed brakes and regenerative braking system for smooth traction
Minimize service time and maintenance costs with quick access to key components and affordable replacement parts.
- Brushless AC traction and hydraulic motors help reduce maintenance cost
- Easy access to the drivetrain helps minimize service time
- Removable cover provides convenient access to controller assembly mounted inside the counterweight
- No computer-based diagnostics required, helping keep service tasks and troubleshooting simple
- Fast access to cost-effective replacement parts help keep trucks moving
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|ERP32UXT||3200lbs||24in||120.9||63.0||Lead acid or thin plate pure lead||6880|
|ERP35UXT||3500lbs||24in||120.9||63.0||Lead acid or thin plate pure lead||7035|
|ERP40UXT||4000lbs||24in||121.4||67.5||Lead acid or thin plate pure lead||7455|
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet forklift management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.