Electric Four-Wheel Cushion Tire
Efficiently handle indoor pallet storage, retrieval and transportation tasks
ERC-VG electric trucks are designed for demanding indoor applications that require clean, quiet-running, heavy duty capability. These trucks offer plenty of power and high stacking ability, along with excellent ergonomics, reliability and maintenance ease.
- Designed for comfort
- Industrial-grade components
- Application-matched performance
- Less maintenance, easy service
The ERC-VG series is designed with a focus on human engineering, with a variety of operator-friendly features to minimize strain and fatigue, while maximizing productivity.
- Customizable operator compartment allows precise positioning of the steering column and seat to optimize comfort and forward visibility through the mast
- Open floor plate design offers up to 20% more floor space, while extra-thick floor mat absorbs shock
- Power-assisted braking reduces pedal effort, with ergonomic layout for greater comfort
- Large, textured grab handles
- Deep, anti-skid steps enable easy entry, exit
- Hydraulic controls are offered in two configurations to provide low-effort, tactile control of all hydraulic functions
- Thumb actuated or foot directional control offer quicker, smoother control of travel speed and direction
Tough indoor applications require electric trucks that are up to the task. The Yale ERC-VG series is designed to get the job done, with industrial-grade components and smart engineering to provide productive value and long life.
- CANbus technology reduces wiring and connections for greater reliability
- Drive axle uses high-strength gears and shafts to resist stress from quick direction changes
- Steer axles use tough cast ductile iron for one-piece integrity and durability to support the counterweight and handle road shocks and vibration
- Welded steel frame offers rigidity and protection of internal components
- Sealed electrical connections resist moisture and dirt
From tough, short shuttle applications to long runs and ramp usage, the ERC-VG is built for varied applications.
- Cool running, low maintenance AC technology provides enhanced performance and longer battery run time
- Selectable performance modes allow truck performance to be tailored to real-time conditions and operator skill
- Extended Shift functionality provides an excellent balance between battery run time and truck productivity
- Return-to-set-tilt option brings the forks to a preset position when tilting for easy operation
- Premium Permormance package (optional) provides up to a 12% increase in travel speed and lift speed
What's more? Competitive testing shows that the ERC045-070VG electric rider product offers the best energy efficiency (energy used per load moved) of any lift truck in its class in North America.
Ownership costs account for the largest portion of dollars spent on a lift truck, including periodic maintenance, repairs, power costs, brakes and other items. Yale engineers focused on reducing maintenance requirements, making service more efficient when it is necessary.
- Easy component access, including easily-removable floor plates and a rear-hinged hood that opens nearly 80 degrees
- Reduced regular service requirements due to AC traction and hydraulic motors with no brushes and single-contactor AC electrical system
- Clearly numbered wires, sealed connectors and common-sense routing make service easy and efficient
- Auto Deceleration System reduces demand on brakes, extending service life
- Hydraulic and steering functions in a single pump and motor assembly limits items that require service
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|ERC050VG||5000lbs||24||264||69.2||36V / 1100-1300Ah - 48V / 800-1000Ah - 80V / 375-400Ah||7030|
|ERC070VG||7000lbs||24||264||82.4||36V / 1600Ah - 48V / 1200Ah - 80V / 600Ah||7500|
|ERC055VG||5500lbs||24||264||74.5||36V / 1100-1300Ah - 48V / 800-1000Ah - 80V / 375-450Ah||6710|
|ERC065VG||6500lbs||24||264||79.1||36V / 1500-1600Ah - 48V / 1100-1200Ah - 80V / 600Ah||7400|
|ERC060VG||6000lbs||24||264||75.4||36V / 1100-1300Ah - 48V / 800-1000Ah - 80V / 375-450Ah||7350|
|ERC045VG||4500lbs||24||264||68.3||36V / 1100-1300Ah - 48V / 800-1000Ah - 80V / 375-400Ah||6620|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.