4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Pneumatic Tire
Stability and maneuverability for tight spaces and demanding applications
Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, the ERP-VF is a versatile, reliable solution with excellent maneuverability.
- Productivity-enhancing features
- Ergonomic advantages
- Low cost of operation
- Easy serviceability
The ERP-VF series offers the versatility and maneuverability your operation needs to reach peak performance.
- Four operator selectable performance modes and extended shift functionality tailor truck performance to match the application and operator skill level
- Extremely tight turning radius with dual independent front wheel AC drive motors that rotate drive tires in opposite directions
A comfortable operator is a more productive operator. The ERP-VF series offers an advanced ergonomics package to keep personnel performing at their best all shift long.
- Ample floor space and non-cinching seat belt allow operators to find comfortable operating position
- Rear drive handle and swivel seat options make reverse travel more comfortable
- Automatic park brake sets when the truck stops, simplifying operation
- Optional telescoping steer column with tilt memory offers superior adjustability to accommodate wide range of operators
- Optional accutouch minilever electrohydraulic controls offer a shorter reach and less effort compared to mechanical levers
- Large, textured grab handles and deep, anti-skid steps for easy entry and exit
The ERP-VF series is productive power house built to keep costs in check and deliver strong performance for years.
- Lowest battery energy consumption in competitive testing according to VDI Energy Cycle Standardized test
- AC Traction and hydraulic motors completely eliminate brushes and associated rigging for reduced maintenance costs
- Auto Deceleration System automatically slows when operator removes pressure from accelerator, reducing brake usage and associated maintenance requirements
Get maintenance personnel in and out - and operators back to productivity, fast, with a truck designed for less maintenance to being with, and easy serviceability when it is necessary.
- Easily removable floor plates and rear-hinged hood for easy access
- Optional battery side extraction with rollers provide quick, efficient battery access and charging
- Intellix Vehicle System Manager continuously monitors and controls all truck functions and alerts operator of any concerns
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage|
|ERP035VF||3500lbs||24||259||65.1||36V / 880-1100Ah - 48V / 660-770Ah|
|ERP040VF||4000lbs||24||259||65.1||36V / 880-1100Ah - 48V / 660-770Ah|
|ERP030VF||3000lbs||24||259||61.3||36V / 880-1100Ah - 48V / 660-770Ah|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Right Truck, Right Now
This model is in-stock now
Time is of the essence when you need a new lift truck, so our dealers keep essential Yale® models like this on-site, ready right now.
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.