Electric 4 Wheel Pneumatic Tire
Get strong performance and no emissions in operation
Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, the ERP-VL is a versatile, reliable solution with excellent maneuverability.
- Performance-enhacing features
- Low cost of operation
Operator comfort enhances productivity and reduces fatigue. With strong visibility, a smooth ride, precise mast positioning and low-effort steering, the ERP-VL series is designed from the ground up to be easy and comfortable to operate.
- Pneumatic tires reduce vibration, for a compfortable ride even over rough surfaces
- Drop Battery Box design provides low seat position and low step height, reducing operator effort for entry and exit
- Large, textured grab handles
- Seat-side thumb activated directional controls
- Open floor plate design for up to 18% more floorspace
- Extra-thick floor mat absorbs shock
- Precisely positioned seat enhances visibility through the mast
ERP-VL series is packed full of performace-enhancing features.
- Operator-selectable performance modes allow truck performance to be tailored to the application and operator skill level
- AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds and fast lift/lower speeds
- Zero turn radius steer axle and dual AC drive motors enable a tight turning radius, improving maneuverability and productivity
Ownership costs account for most of the cost of lift truck ownership, including periodic maintenance, repairs, power costs, brakes and other items. To help you save time and money, Yale engineered the ERP-VL with a focus on lowering truck operating expenses, reducing maintenance costs and extending maintenance intervals.
- On-board diagnostics for fast troubleshooting
- Easy component access, including easily-removable floor plates and a rear-hinged hood that opens nearly 80 degrees
- CANbus tecnology that reduces wiring and connections
- Battery side extraction (optional) with rollers and new low-profile side gate with quick release mechanism for quick, efficient battery access and charging
- Power-assist braking automatically utilizes traction motor braking in proportion to operator brake pedal pressure to reduce braking demand and extend component life
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage|
|ERP045VL||4500lbs||24in||212||76||80V / 1000Ah|
|ERP050VL||5000lbs||24in||212||76||80V / 1000Ah|
|ERP070VL||7000lbs||24in||217||84.2||80V / 1000Ah|
|ERP060VL||6000lbs||24in||217||81.6||80V / 1000Ah|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Yale supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Yale Vision telemetry
Complete fleet visibility and control
Yale Vision provides real-time fleet monitoring for more informed decisions. The solution offers easy-to-use dashboards and analytics to manage cost, optimise productivity and protect assets.
Yale Power Suite
Unlock the True Power of Your Operation
Yale Power Suite has the industry’s widest range of power sources from a variety of brands, so you get the best solution available to maximize your operations. Our team has deep industry knowledge about forklift power sources to evaluate your application and recommend the power source that gives you the best return on your investment.
Lift trucks are only part of our solution
Our value-added services are designed to help you get the most out of material handling investments.
Get the fleet you need, built around you
From ensuring you have the right equipment to keeping it running at peak efficiency, our fleet management team is focused on you.
Don’t tie up working capital
Yale® Financial Services specializes in lift truck financing, short- and long-term leases, seasonal rentals and other flexible plans designed to meet your needs.